UGL Limited Employee Reviews

Great Place to work
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 7, 2017
Dealing with various customers kept things interesting. Management was demanding, but if you looked from their point of view, it was okay. The hardest part of the job was going home as the drive was long. Best part of the job was was the summer months, working across Lake Michigan was beautiful.
Difficult business relationship
Finance and Performance Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJune 4, 2017
New operation development at a high demand client. High management turnover with little corporate guidance. Hi level of stress between staff and client .
Pros
Inhouse lunches and transportation
Cons
Conflict oriented management
Relaxing atmosphere but kept us busy
Production Manager (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTMay 31, 2017
Look at production board to what jobs needed to be completed, what needed to be delivered or picked up. Check the voicemail and computer to see if any messages or jobs was sent. I learned how to prioritize and multitask. The staff was great, always worked together to get the jobs done proficiently and quickly. The days was always busy which made the time at work go by quickly..
Pros
Got to work with a great staff
Wak
Maintenance technician/ Grounds keeping, porter (Current Employee) –  United StatesMay 23, 2017
Very lazy leasing staff , and leasing manager, always calling and asking for petty things, that are there responsibilities but because of lack of attendance as well as lateness, we supposedly as a team turns into me as a team by myself, handling these things . All the while having to struggle to get everything I'm expected to have done.
Pros
Absolutely nothing
Cons
Absolutely everything
unpredictable
Safety Observer (Former Employee) –  Blair, NEMay 23, 2017
I was laid off with no warning. The pay was not great for the position held. The people were for the most part pleasant and friendly. Very Safety Conscience.
It was very productive and
Front Desk Attendant (Former Employee) –  Schenectady, NYMay 10, 2017
I had a great experience working with this company. Work was almost a home away from home because it was overnight. The residents made it very easy to work.
Pros
Residents made work easy.
Cons
I worked weekends only.
A good place to work and learn the business.
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCMarch 29, 2017
It was certainly a leaning experience to work there. The working standards are very high, challenging and keep you searching for solutions daily. Great benefits offered to employees.
Productive very busy place
Mixer Driver (Former Employee) –  Dunmore, PAFebruary 14, 2017
I made laytex, spacle, and crack filler. I learned how to use a mixer and how to drive fork lift. Management was on top of things very good company. The hardest part of the job was being covered head to toe woth chemicals. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with the people i did with and the responsibility they gave me.
Pros
Certified to drive fork lift
Cons
Not having the equipment to prevent chemicals on the skin
Great Job
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAFebruary 11, 2017
Great job! to work at, you get all of training and work experience that you will take to whatever company you will go to. You get all the support in all the area fo your work experience.
UGL Unnico Cleaning Company lost their contract
General Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VADecember 15, 2016
UGL Unnicco Cleaning Co. lost all of their contracts and wasforced to lay off all of their employees. I was one of those employees.
Pros
I worked in a building that did not have complaints like many other work sites.
Cons
I was laid off and it was hard to find a job soon after.
Horrible company
Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Schenectady, NYDecember 6, 2016
I was first hired at United Group in 2013, I was extremely excited to be apart of there family. The first year was great, I loved our team and the dedication everyone had. As time progressed, however, management began to demand things that were not required in the employee handbook. They began to disregard school schedules among other things. I would not work for this company again, nor would I recommend anyone work for them.
excellent company
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 19, 2016
This company taught me a lot about how to get my work done. I worked here for almost a year. I dont have anything bad to say about the company.
good compan to work for
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 8, 2016
not too demanding of a job. mainly had to keep sites clean and repairs made as necessary- co-workers were great and helpful when needed.
Pros
the job was demanding but not to hard
Cons
veyr low pay
What an Awesome company
Lead Custodian (Former Employee) –  Blair, NEFebruary 1, 2016
I got grow more here from being a entry level employee with real issues with attendance because of family issues which was helped by a program in place by human resources, and eventually was a leader of team of 10 really great people doing what they did really well.
Pros
Awe Company program to help people grow
Cons
It was in a smelly industrial enviroment
Not a bad place to work but no room for advancement for a small company
sales account manager (Current Employee) –  Lake Forest, ILNovember 16, 2015
I enjoy working at United Group but with a small company the advancement opportunities are very limited. The management and co workers are very supportive in order to grow the business.
Pros
The freedom to control your own territory
Cons
Limited growth opportunity and pay raise
bad management
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Shawnee, OKOctober 25, 2015
very unprofessional manager, mean, rude and unorganized. coworkers did not like him as a manager. He was rude to everyone at some point.
Pros
management
Cons
hours
A enjoyed day at work
UNICCO(Housekeeper) (Former Employee) –  Boston MaOctober 15, 2015
well a typical day to me at work is always fun You know meet new people around you, have fun with my co-workers. Something that i enjoy at my job is to do everything well and follow the instructions that my job ask to follow.
I enjoy to work.
Very professional company
Preset .. IT Online Supervisor (Former Employee) –  SyriaOctober 12, 2015
UG is place where you can develop yourself .manger is very supportive.you can develop quickly and get better position if you are talent
Very nice work place
Administrative Assistant- Temporary position (Former Employee) –  Newton, MASeptember 30, 2015
The experience at UGL was very good. My manager was very helpful and provided me with all information that I needed to perform my tasks correctly. The employees were also very helpful and were very nice and genuine.
Great Job to work for
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 27, 2015
They care for the employees, if there is ever a problem and you call human resources, they will get on the first flight to the site to investigate the issue.
This company is the same company as DTZ, the name has changed at least 4 times since I've been here. I've been with this company for eight years
Cons
The director might change ever 2 years

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UGL Limited. Our community is ready to answer.