UIP Companies Employee Review

View all UIP Companies reviews

Fast-paced, collaborative environment
Manager (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCAugust 28, 2017
UIP is a great place to work if you want to be part of a growing company and learn a lot about real estate. The culture is fast-paced - there's always a lot going on and the opportunities to learn and grow are endless.
The environment is highly collaborative - the company is continually working to ensure asset management, property management and general contracting are working closely together. There is a lot of knowledge to be shared across the companies.
There are regular company events - from free lunches to boating trips, holiday parties and happy hours. UIP gives its employees the opportunity to tour several of its properties every couple of months as well.
This is a great environment if you are a hard worker who wants to be part of shaping a company. Being flexible is key - there isn't a policy for every little thing.
Overall, a great place to work with a competitive benefits package.
Pros
Regular company events, competitive benefits package, great people
Cons
Not well-suited to people who need a huge amount of structure

Other UIP Companies Employee Reviews

Great Company
Concierge (Part-Time) (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCApril 29, 2018
Great managers and they are very accomodating when they can be. The downfall is no paid leave or holiday for part-time employees. Ok communication. Great
Highly Rewarding & Results Driven
Project Management (Current Employee) –  Washington City, DCSeptember 19, 2017
This company is filled with highly motivated, energetic, results driven people. There are three business units and all three are dependent on the other two which makes collaboration a must. I have found that I am the most successful here when I work with those in the other companies and learn from their experiences as well as from my past mistakes.

Working here is highly rewarding and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a career in construction.
Pros
Rewarding projects
Cons
Growing pains

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UIP Companies. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4