Ulta Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 2,859 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOMary Dillon
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue$1B to $5B (USD)
- IndustryRetail & Wholesale
Beauty & Wellness
What would you say about your employer?
3 strengths? Can you handle high stress environments (example)? Have you worked on a team? Best customer service experience you have had? Best customer service you have given? A time when a situation was stressful and how did you handle it? What do you know about beauty (familiar with makeup)/Why are you interested in working at Ulta? Tell me about yourself? Wage/Availability question. Tell me about a time when you and a coworker didn't get along and how did you handle it. What team you'd prefer to be a part of (sales floor/register or taskers and help with the trucks) (you do all but some people are assigned to one of the other more)? Tell me about a time you worked with a team.
How did you resolve a problem? How many hours are you willing to work?
Comfort and experience with retail Ability to work with others Ability to self start with little management.
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Ulta?Published on May 24, 2021