Ultimate LLC Employee Reviews

Bad management
La (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAJuly 25, 2018
Bad management which will tell you anything to get you hired then the attitude changes and so does the stories. This company may mean well however it seems to by like pulling teeth to get answers on simple stuff like payroll after the initial talks to bring you on board.
It's was a fun environment learned different things from a lot of good people.
Electrical Helper (Former Employee) –  Prairie Village, KSJune 11, 2018
We basically replaced old lights with LED lights. We followed blueprints on how lighting should go. Some people hang and some wire. I enjoyed wiring and hanging new lights and learning new things about electricity.
Pros
Paid rooms
Cons
Wasn't any
I was Discriminated against called out my name!!
Apprentice (Current Employee) –  Leawood, KSMarch 7, 2018
really arrogant buttstinks in management , i hated that they never let me choose a position best suit me. i t was cat and mouse getting paid at time and the people in management wee hateful.
Pros
per diem less than most
Cons
weekly withdraws from out of town work/monies goes fast!!
Productive Demolition crew
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Prairie Village, KSMarch 6, 2018
Go to the site of choice and do the work that needs to be done. I didn't learn much most of it I already knew. Managment was good they paid you with a pay card. The culture is just a bunch of random guys that work as a team to get work done. Hardest part of the job would probably be carrying heavy stuff to the dumpster. Most enjoyable was probably working with the other guys and having independence on what job you do that day.
Pros
Steady paycheck
Cons
No healthcare
Poor management
Commercial Electrician (Former Employee) –  KansasSeptember 27, 2017
My wife and kids were in a car accident. I called them and let them know what happen. Was asked when I would be available to come back to work I told them Wednesday, which was 3 days off to take care of my family. They said ok cya Wednesday. I get a call Wednesday morning saying I was no longer needed.