Ultimate Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Good agency
Maintenance Trainee (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJune 15, 2018
Good agencyThere is some good positions available just depending on what you’re looking for pay his fair but definitely could be better management’s pretty good
Professional and Caring
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 7, 2018
Professional, comfortable atmosphere,management very approachable. Best part of the job is the relaxed fun atmosphere and morning greeting by the CEO.
great opportinuties
Marketing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 7, 2018
Excellent opportunities to be gainfully employed with major companies.
Temp-2-Perm positions
Recruiter seeks to understand job requirements for an excellent match
Pros
ability to accept or deny a position
Cons
same employers
Excellent Temp Agency
Contracted Office Clerk (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZJune 5, 2018
I love working with the recruiters. They try very hard to keep you working with day to day jobs or weekly jobs until they find something full time for you.
Pros
Friendly and helpful
Cons
It's a temp agency so benefits are not the greatest.
Mission Driven Organization
Business Solutions Manager (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAJune 4, 2018
Great place. Management cares about the staff. I would recommend this company to any one looking for a new position. They care about their staff......
The worst staffing agency I’ve come across
Office Clerk/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLMay 29, 2018
I went to the one in Boca Raton Florida after they called me because I applied to something that they posted. I never got to interview with the applied position but I had to interview with them first anyways, and do a stupid video interview for myself for their clients to see (whoever they end up sending me to). I live about 20 mins away from their office and I wanted to see if there was a way to this interview over the phone or online because they do it they same exact way OfficeTeam does (only difference is the video). They ask you questions and match you to whoever they think is best and I really did not want to have to waste my time and gas to do all that again with another staffing agency but alas I had to do what I had to do. They call me the next day for a temp position for this office that wanted someone to start immediately and it was described as very easy going and a great way to start because I had no pior admin/clerk exp other than retail BUT I had to stop by their office first AGAIN just to finish the rest of this paperwork to officially be under their contract. They last minuted and completely inconvenienced me but what other choice does someone have when it’s already so hard to find anything these days. I get through with their bull by waking up extra early to make it through usual horrible traffic to get to the their office just to sign some papers and watch a video and then I had to rush to the guys office where I started working. I only worked there for not even 2 days worth of business hours because of a very ridiculous technical difficultly. The agency  more... said they would get back to me as soon any changes happen. It’s been several months and I haven’t heard a single word from them. Never wasting my time or my gas like that ever again. Nor will I ever use an agency like that again.  less
Pros
Cons
Ridiculous and too demanding
N/a
Contract Employee (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMay 29, 2018
stresfull
not organized
I took it as a pay it forward
work more with the employees
the work place was uncomfortable
they never offered any overtime
they made it seem like we were the problem
Found me a job, but...
Intake Specialist (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORMay 28, 2018
Was not clear on length of contract (90 days vs. 90 WORKING days), feel like they didn't work all that hard to find me a job when it became clear that the contract was not going to convert to full time. Not a strong advocate.
Well well well
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAMay 26, 2018
Where doI begin the lack of communication at this location in Brea is Real. My recruiter was a very nice young lady. I've applied for several positions at this location not sure what im doing wrong. I've never heard anything from anyone.
Cons
No communication
Good at the job
Dock Worker (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 25, 2018
Ultimate is great when they have work available they check on you and they do whay they can to help get you a perm job I would go through them again if I knew they had work

Want to know more about Ultimate?

Ask a question
Productive and fun workplace
Ambassador (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 23, 2018
They help you find a job in a field you wish to work in and are willing to help you find further employment should things not be working out in your current place of work.
poor managment
Welder/Fabricator (Former Employee) –  Oceanside, CAMay 22, 2018
made custom exhaust kits for all make and models of cars and trucks out of stainless steal was very labor intenseve and hard on the bobby very faspast
I did not feel valued!
Post Closing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMay 19, 2018
I completed an assignment that was given to me. I did a great job according to my recruiter and the manager at Summit Funding.

I was then offered another job, but wasn’t interested. I applied to other positions and called multiple times looking for a job and they never got back to me. I’m over ultimate staffing. THEY SUCK!
Pros
Cons
Everything!
great compay to work for.
Pharmacy Tech (Former Employee) –  Novi, MI 48375May 16, 2018
I am greatfull to Ultimate staffing. I gain a great position at a great company before I had to move out of state. I would recommend them to any one who needs employment.
Pros
Gainfull employment, excellent wages.
Cons
could have better benefits, not that great.
Freedom to make suggestions
SALES (Former Employee) –  New YorMay 15, 2018
Each day varied as far as responsibilites went, learned a great deal about SalesForce capabilities and limitations. The hardest part of the job was trying to make the Chief Sales officers and VP's happy with their respective accounts. The most enjoyable part of the job was automating the board reports and researching/implementing sales enablement tools to make the sales role easier.
Pros
working remote
Cons
working remote
ultimate staffing
Senior Services Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Brea, CAMay 13, 2018
i loved working for ultimate staffing
i have always got good temp positions that pay decent
the staff is always willing to help
but like all staff agencies you have to be on top of them finding you a job
Pros
good job
Cons
have to always call to make sure they are looking for a job
Lack of support and communication
Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 12, 2018
I applied for ultimate a month ago. Interviewed for one position, never heard anything, then two weeks later it was stated that it was no longer available. My recruiter really made me feel like he was there to help. Bottom line I've had to follow up with the interviews I have had. No follow ups on any other position. I thought they would be different from other staffing agencies. Even willing to help!
Pros
Great job leads advertised
Cons
Not one assignment for my experience
okay
Office Clerk (part-time)c (Former Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAMay 7, 2018
this work assigment at this staffing agency was temporary , im was younger then, okay agency if your looking to start some where or just staring a job search
I went in to test for a data entry position on Thursday....
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, MNMay 3, 2018
and ended up filling out all the paperwork for a job offer. I started my job the following Monday. Everyone in the office was professional and pleasant.
Pros
Extremely helpful in finding you the right job.
Good place to find work assignments.
Clerical Support (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cordova, CAMay 2, 2018
The people are nice and helpful in finding you jobs.
They try to match your job skills to employers that they send you
to work for.
They try to keep you in the areas that you want to work in.
Pros
Flexible schedules