Ultimate Employee Reviews

Best Agency
Dispatcher/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  FloridaDecember 6, 2018
They try to find you a job depending on what you need. they are fast and take into consideration everything you tell them including the pay. You get paid every week as well which is awesome.
Waste of time
Human Resource and Recruiting Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 4, 2018
Don't waste your time. Look some place else. Better off finding your own job on your own! They don't help you find the next assignment just loss cause after your current assignment ends
Pros
It was work
Cons
Horrible recruiters and management
Customer Service Representative/Clerical Support (Current Employee) –  Pleasanton, CADecember 2, 2018
people at ultimate staffing are great at identifying skill levels and putting you in the right jobs based on that. Did not take them long to find me work
Pros
Cons
temp work
These questions do not apply
Temporary Clerical (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 25, 2018
I was a part-time temporary at this company. I didn't get to know the staff that well. They called me to go on an assignment and I went there to work.
Pros
Quick assignments, could be as busy as I wanted
Very personable and goal driven to find the right fit for both employer and employee
Executive Assist to Chief Nurse Executive (Former Employee) –  Oxnard, CANovember 24, 2018
My experience with Ultimate was always professional. They placed me at jobs that suited my skill set. Never any problems with them at all. They find you work in your desired area and pay scale.
Pros
Paid every Friday
Cons
Temp Agency
Good staffing service
Administrative/Dictation (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLNovember 22, 2018
They provide jobs quickly and they all pay well. I learned new skills that I could take with me on other jobs. They were very appreciative and showed me of the work I accomplished. They were are very interactive with their employees.
Pros
flexibility on time and breaks
Cons
short term jobs
Associates
HUMAN RESOURCES CLERK (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CANovember 20, 2018
Helped me get a regular full time position. I was a temporary for three weeks and enjoyed it immensely. I was sent on assignment to Goodwill and that is what gravitated me to ResCare which helps the County of San Diego Human Services Department.
Pros
Answered all my questions
Cons
Productive, varied with job offers.
Appointment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 19, 2018
A good company. If looking for temp-to hire work with possibility of having company hire you directly, then Ultimate is a good starting point. Also offered several positions at outset, each with different companies.
Great company
Administrative Contractor (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TX 78216November 17, 2018
Awesome place to work for, very attentive & friendly staff. Always going the extra mile to provide 100% towards getting and giving you the best options for your employment wants and/or need to succeed in all aspects of career goals!
Staffing employment
HR Assistant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 17, 2018
It keeps you on your feet. You have to call every wk. Do a video interview recording. You build a profile, that they send out to large company to interview you for salary jobs you requested.
Admin Assistant/Customer Service Rep, (Former Employee) –  Gaithersburg, MDNovember 16, 2018
Ver relaxed staffing agency . This a staffing agency so I did not work a the actual agency.

This is a staffing agency they find you positions. The staff at the agency were very professional
Pros
mangement very pleasant
Cons
n/a
Great place to work!
Business Solutions Specialist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 13, 2018
Ultimate Staffing is the perfect balance of fun and professional! You always have something to do and your success is based on your own effort. The culture and moral of the office is upbeat and positive!
Always learning new things
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Gaithersburg, MDNovember 12, 2018
Always learning new things. Better understanding what I like and what I don't like in the workplace. Being able to pursue a goal of full time employment was a good motivator.
Pros
New businesses to learn.
Cons
Part-time hours nto get through first.
From what I remember, it was alright
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Germantown, MDNovember 7, 2018
It was a contact-to-contract job. Nothing really more I can describe it as.

Contracts could be a few days or a few months in length with some jobs being temp-to-hire. It was fun seeing new people every few weeks and it kept the work fresh, but it was always inconsistent. One week would be an office job, the next would be inventory management and organizing.

You are never responsible for finding new work, that was the handler's job. You were, however, responsible for ever other part of the application process. Jobs were not guaranteed, and you had to interview for the temporary position as you would for a full one. So at least you would be getting job interview experience along the way.
Pros
Changing work environment, good exprience in many fields
Cons
No consistency, poor benefits (weekly), Sometimes you were in a job that just wasnt for you.
Great Agency!
Ambassador (Freelance/Temporary Employee) (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GeorgiaNovember 2, 2018
Ultimate Staffing has been an awesome recruitment agency to work with over the past year! Erica Tooson is so helpful and a valuable resource for anyone looking for job placement!
Great place. To work
Placement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tampa Bay, FLNovember 1, 2018
Really enjoyed my short time working for this great company. The hands on training was very well needed not to mention the involvement of the supervisor and their concern
Better than most, if not the best
Bilingual Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDOctober 29, 2018
The cuture at Ultimate is different than most agencies. Not only do they care about their clients, but they also care about their ambassadors. Management is well trained and experienced and support staff is also very talented.
Pros
Cons
Temporary assignments
Temporary Job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 21, 2018
Excellent place for temporary jobs, that can lead to more permanent job if you become good at what you do.

They opened the door for me with my current job because I had no experience in the field I now work, but the short term job ttained me and gave me enough skill to prepare me for my current job

They were willing to give me a chance and I will never forget them for that. I worked 5 different jobs I had never had experienced on through this company, and all the trainers I encountered gave me wonderful training in little time.

They only had day time hours for all my assignments and I only recalled 1 night job offered to me, which was cancelled last minute.

They were on top of their game to provide work for me and in the 5 months I was there, I always had a job offer and they kept in constant contact with me.

I encourage you to be open with your work preference and not stick to only what you know. Take on other challenges as well so you could have more opportunities.

I was always paid on time and any issue was addressed right away. Its been two years and I still get occasional job offers though I work a regular job now. It is nic to know that they keep your record and it is good to keep Ultimate Staffing as a back up.

I encourage you to be readily available to do any job they offer, and always dress professionally, communicate to them if anything comes up on your end, and speak professionally to your manager at all times. I find that some people are rather unprofessional with their dealings with Ultimate Staffing, then they complain about not getting
  more... opportunities nor coming to them.

You have to remember this company have a name to uphold, like any other workplace, and if you are unprofessional in any way, they have the right to refuse recommendation of you to other jobs.

I suggest every body give them a try if you are out of work, and I also suggest keeping them as a back up even after you find a full time job. I know I do.
Pros
Always had work for me, always professional, paid on times, all holidays off
Cons
No benefits
Great co-workers
HR/Talent Acquisition Manager (Current Employee) –  Heathrow, FLOctober 17, 2018
Interesting Environment and great co-workers. The co-workers make it worth the travel. Not enough flexibility in the schedule like I am used to with being working as a recruiter.
Excellent Office
Medical Biller/Temporary Service Employee (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAOctober 10, 2018
The recruiters are very professional and knowledgeable. I would recommend any looking for employment to start here. The video portion is a little uncomfortable at first, but you get used to it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ultimate. Our community is ready to answer.