Ultimate Employee Reviews

From what I remember, it was alright
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Germantown, MDNovember 7, 2018
It was a contact-to-contract job. Nothing really more I can describe it as.

Contracts could be a few days or a few months in length with some jobs being temp-to-hire. It was fun seeing new people every few weeks and it kept the work fresh, but it was always inconsistent. One week would be an office job, the next would be inventory management and organizing.

You are never responsible for finding new work, that was the handler's job. You were, however, responsible for ever other part of the application process. Jobs were not guaranteed, and you had to interview for the temporary position as you would for a full one. So at least you would be getting job interview experience along the way.
Pros
Changing work environment, good exprience in many fields
Cons
No consistency, poor benefits (weekly), Sometimes you were in a job that just wasnt for you.
Clinical Receptionist
Clinical Receptionist (Current Employee) –  New Haven, CTJanuary 18, 2019
Working for Ultimate Staffing Solutions gave me the opportunity to work for Yale University. I am very proud to be part of such a well know University and the opportunities that are provided are hands down great! I've had the privilege to work with the most professional staff members at the University at Yale Health Plan. I learn the front desk responsibility and gained knowledge for different departments
needs such as the Dermatologist and Student Heath which I worked for a period for four months and Specialty services for 2 months.
The cons of working for Yale University is that it is a temporary position.
Pros
discounts on lunch and Yale University stores
Cons
No Health care benefits
Ultimate
Contractor customer service (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 12, 2019
Ultimate staff fails to communicate important information. Job postings do contain correct information regarding salary and work schedules. When offered a position it is not advisable to ask questions about pay, training and work schedule . I was offered a position, I accepted the position less than 2 business days before the start date - I was contacted and advised the client rescinded the job offer. There is not a level of professionalism compared to comparable staffing agencies.
Pros
weekly pay check
Cons
several - little to no job security
not for everyone
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  El Monte, CAJanuary 3, 2019
Plenty of jobs but at low pay and minimal work hours. No job security or benefits. They will send you to work locations that will work you hard for minimum wage and expect you to work harder then what you should for the minimum wage they are offering.
Pros
Always hiring
Cons
Always firing.
Great management staff
Partner Support Coordinator/ Comcast Business (Former Employee) –  Greenwood Village, CODecember 19, 2018
Loved working for Ultimate, I felt like a person instead of a number. I would definitely work for Ultimate again. The benefits were not that great, but the personal attention by the staff in issue resolution was excellent.
Pros
Great staff
Cons
No proactive raises
They’ll get you a job quickly with pretty decent pay
Receptionist (Part-time) (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 5, 2019
I’ve been with ultimate for almost a year. You’ll have a great work/personal life balance and both jobs I’ve been sent to has had good pay. Great company to work for.
Pros
Work/life balance, pay and flexibility
Cons
No benefits
Excellent and Caring staff
Office Support Administrative (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAFebruary 17, 2019
The managers care about their clients and staff. They make sure the jobs fit the employees' lives. They work with the employees to fill the most positions.
Pros
Flexible hours and jobs
Cons
salary is variable and unpredictable
Staffing employment
HR Assistant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 17, 2018
It keeps you on your feet. You have to call every wk. Do a video interview recording. You build a profile, that they send out to large company to interview you for salary jobs you requested.
A lot of support from managemen
Production Associate I (Current Employee) –  Paramus, NJJuly 30, 2018
Assisting with questions about holidays, time off, and health benefits. Very friendly account associates. They go to the company I got the assignment at every Wednesday to answer questions from employees and supervised the time clocks were working properly
Temporary Job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 21, 2018
Excellent place for temporary jobs, that can lead to more permanent job if you become good at what you do.

They opened the door for me with my current job because I had no experience in the field I now work, but the short term job ttained me and gave me enough skill to prepare me for my current job

They were willing to give me a chance and I will never forget them for that. I worked 5 different jobs I had never had experienced on through this company, and all the trainers I encountered gave me wonderful training in little time.

They only had day time hours for all my assignments and I only recalled 1 night job offered to me, which was cancelled last minute.

They were on top of their game to provide work for me and in the 5 months I was there, I always had a job offer and they kept in constant contact with me.

I encourage you to be open with your work preference and not stick to only what you know. Take on other challenges as well so you could have more opportunities.

I was always paid on time and any issue was addressed right away. Its been two years and I still get occasional job offers though I work a regular job now. It is nic to know that they keep your record and it is good to keep Ultimate Staffing as a back up.

I encourage you to be readily available to do any job they offer, and always dress professionally, communicate to them if anything comes up on your end, and speak professionally to your manager at all times. I find that some people are rather unprofessional with their dealings with Ultimate Staffing, then they complain about not getting
  more... opportunities nor coming to them.

You have to remember this company have a name to uphold, like any other workplace, and if you are unprofessional in any way, they have the right to refuse recommendation of you to other jobs.

I suggest every body give them a try if you are out of work, and I also suggest keeping them as a back up even after you find a full time job. I know I do.
Pros
Always had work for me, always professional, paid on times, all holidays off
Cons
No benefits
I felt like an Inmate at a Correctional Facility or like I was in Basic Training for the Army. Very little care or respect for employees.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Heathrow, FLFebruary 6, 2018
A lot of Customer Service work for what sandwich makers get paid the same for. The job would not be so bad if it wasn't for the rules and constant disciplinary actions. Paid and docked by the minute (yes, the minute). Awful training program, then set-up to fail. Get sick or die and you're fired. Never have I experienced any place of employment / or employer like this.
Pros
Paid Training, most mangers are helpful and most co-works are half way decent.
Cons
They set you up to fail with the lack of proper training, no benefits, treated like robots or cattle. Schedule when you eat and use the bathroom. Unsanitary !
Team concept and Continuous Meetings
Accounting Analyst (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 9, 2018
Day started with daily morning meeting to discuss the previous day processes. Learned that meetings can be over done and they can take away from productive work. Management style depended on who was conducting the meetings for the strategy of the day. Culture included being friendly and focused on the objective. The hardest part of the job included the strategies changing due to different management styles. Enjoyed meeting new people and developing friendships and not just co-workers.
Pros
Friends on a mission
Cons
Various strategies
Excellent Temp Agency
Contracted Office Clerk (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZJune 5, 2018
I love working with the recruiters. They try very hard to keep you working with day to day jobs or weekly jobs until they find something full time for you.
Pros
Friendly and helpful
Cons
It's a temp agency so benefits are not the greatest.
Ultimate Staffing
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAJanuary 21, 2019
Ultimate is a temporary employment agency that I utilized for general labor placement. I was placed at Netafim where I was hired as a machine operator in a fast paced and strenuous position where I worked for the 3 month temporary assignment. I was not interested in prolonging my work there at that time and still am not. Great management is what I can say positively about the job.
Pros
Great management.
Cons
Rotating shifts and extremely strenuous work.
great compay to work for.
Pharmacy Tech (Former Employee) –  Novi, MI 48375May 16, 2018
I am greatfull to Ultimate staffing. I gain a great position at a great company before I had to move out of state. I would recommend them to any one who needs employment.
Pros
Gainfull employment, excellent wages.
Cons
could have better benefits, not that great.
Horrible company.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Heathrow, FLApril 24, 2018
Unless you are absolutely deaperate, do not apply. The employees are disrespecrful, the lack of support is overwhelming. The managers do not care at all. You're fellow co-workers will throw you under the bus.
Pros
Its a job
Cons
bed bugs, employee drama, benefits suck, and no pto.
Better than most, if not the best
Bilingual Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDOctober 29, 2018
The cuture at Ultimate is different than most agencies. Not only do they care about their clients, but they also care about their ambassadors. Management is well trained and experienced and support staff is also very talented.
Pros
Cons
Temporary assignments
This was a temporay job on my way to full time employment.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 21, 2018
They would find me temp jobs at local companies. I would be paid weekly and when ever I needed time off I would let them know and they would not schedule me for that time.
Pros
I could pick and choose when I wanted to work.
Cons
Not a full time job with benefits.
Not a stable temp agency
Sorter/Downloader (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 9, 2018
Ultimate did not hold up to the promises that they made. They laid us off on one job and then advised that we would be their main priority and we were not
Pros
There are no pros
Cons
no benefits, not enough pay for the position
Inbound Team Member (Former Employee) –  Paramus, NJJanuary 2, 2019
It was a typical day you put product away for 10 hours a day.You are on your feet for that period of time. You will get by a little better if you spoke Spanish.The some of the permit employees in the inbound dept were a bit disrespectful and forgot they were temporary employees at one time as well. All the temps were very nice. I have never worked in a company where the temps were not included in all of the events and meetings everyone was equal.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ultimate. Our community is ready to answer.