Ultimate Employee Reviews

Great co-workers
HR/Talent Acquisition Manager (Current Employee) –  Heathrow, FLOctober 17, 2018
Interesting Environment and great co-workers. The co-workers make it worth the travel. Not enough flexibility in the schedule like I am used to with being working as a recruiter.
Excellent Office
Medical Biller/Temporary Service Employee (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAOctober 10, 2018
The recruiters are very professional and knowledgeable. I would recommend any looking for employment to start here. The video portion is a little uncomfortable at first, but you get used to it.
Team concept and Continuous Meetings
Accounting Analyst (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 9, 2018
Day started with daily morning meeting to discuss the previous day processes. Learned that meetings can be over done and they can take away from productive work. Management style depended on who was conducting the meetings for the strategy of the day. Culture included being friendly and focused on the objective. The hardest part of the job included the strategies changing due to different management styles. Enjoyed meeting new people and developing friendships and not just co-workers.
Pros
Friends on a mission
Cons
Various strategies
productive, fast pace
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAOctober 2, 2018
busy at all times, time management , customer service
flexible, I like cleaning the and fixing patient's bed, I like interacting / making conversation with the patients, sometimes not enough time to finish cleaning the patient's room, I enjoyed being around the staff and patient
Pros
I like the hours
Cons
redoing someone else mistake
Great experience working at Ultimate staffing
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 27, 2018
The recruiters were great and many job opportunities. The assignments they had were with high end clients. Got the opportunity to learn from different company and meet great people.
N/a
Customer service (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CASeptember 27, 2018
Fast paced
Re certifications, calculations , inspections etc.
Good management
pleasant workplace
calculations and denying people
offering an apartment to qualified people
Competetive
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CASeptember 22, 2018
good, learned alot. Different companies positions. Worked various companies. Good agency to work with. Not sure if they are still on business. Thank You
excellent
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 19, 2018
I worked out of the Las Vegas office, but the staff there was/is very professional & considerate of the employees that they hire. They are the best co
Pros
Cons
considerate
Information; Very conscious in regards to no age discrimination
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 18, 2018
Ultimate matches Temp positions with skills; no discrimination as far as age; they explain skills needed and the hours expected to work. They are always there to listen to questions I have. They explain needs of their client and match the candidate. Overall they are clear about explaining client operations, schedule, and distance to travel to client's place of business. They always take my calls and return my call with answers to concerns.
fun
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CASeptember 17, 2018
at work, all my co worker are nice, they help me to learn and they where so patient . the management are really nice too. my work place is good that i expected. for the agency they help me fast to find a job. the staff are friendly
Stressful independent work environment
Business Solutions Specialist (Former Employee) –  Brea, CASeptember 13, 2018
If you are not sales driven, then this is not the place to work. This is a Full Desk Recruiting position, so half of the day is dedicated to business development and the other half is dedicated to recruiting. There are weekly target goals that you have to meet. Sometimes it can be difficult to meet the numbers.
Nice place to work
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 5, 2018
Found a job quickly, nice management, supportive recruiters who worked had to find you jobs that fit your skill set. Pay is competitive with other Staffing Services.
Pros
Nice caring people
Most fun position
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Gardena, CAAugust 30, 2018
Pretty great agency to work for. I was called back every season for my particular assignment. I was able to work seasonal and had a great recruiter as well.
Pros
Great company
Cons
the agents are not forthcoming at all
Pricing Specialist/CPF (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 20, 2018
they did not fulfill what was promised, very misleading in conversation, did not followup weekly with reps sent out and not proactive in providing further employment once assignment ended
Warehouse work is very fun
Literary/Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Brea, CAAugust 15, 2018
This work assignment was a real mile stone in my career, it provided lots of over-time and a very decent environment, and the pay made it that much better!
Thorough training
Central Referrals Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Valencia, CAAugust 12, 2018
I was trained for 2 days, but I have always liked the fact that our team lead is always supportive. She is approachable, and willing to make sure that you know how to perform your job duties.
staffing agency
Receptionist / Scheduler (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TX 78214August 2, 2018
kind of a nerve wrecking position. Never knew when the assignment would need. Management was helpful but only when I reached out to them. only in the beginning they stayed in contact.
Pros
I got paid weekly
Cons
I feel that management does not stand up for their employees
A lot of support from managemen
Production Associate I (Current Employee) –  Paramus, NJJuly 30, 2018
Assisting with questions about holidays, time off, and health benefits. Very friendly account associates. They go to the company I got the assignment at every Wednesday to answer questions from employees and supervised the time clocks were working properly
Temporary Position
Sales Administrator (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 25, 2018
This job was a temporary position that led to employment at the company. I performed well, so I was hired on at the company and Ultimate Staffing was no longer my employer.
Go for immediate and temporary work
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Sandy Springs, GAJuly 23, 2018
This company cares nothing about their employees at all. They only care to meet their quota. If you call with a problem with the assign job, the bare minimum is done to resolve the matter.
Cons
No job security

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ultimate. Our community is ready to answer.