Ultimate Employee Reviews

Very positive work environment
Student Recruitment Assistant / Application Adv (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 17, 2019
This is a very welcoming, friendly place to work. I was always treated very fairly, and I hated having to leave, but my father's health issues and lack of anyone else to help forced me to have to take time off from working.
Pros
very supportive during natural disasters
Cons
none, really
This is a temporary staffing company
Temporary Employment (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 15, 2019
I did not work AT this company. They are a temporary staffing company, so I worked jobs they referred me to. I worked for CORE Construction for about 6 weeks in 2013. I was sent to a one day job for 10-key data entry. I do not remember the rest.
Lab Assistant/Technician (Former Employee) –  Frederick, MDJune 10, 2019
All time must be recorded on all projects assigned. Job set skills acquired ranged from filling, lab assisting, manufacturing and Logistics/ Shipping.
Great Company to Work For
Partnership Director (Current Employee) –  Palo Alto, CAJune 7, 2019
I’ve really enjoyed my time with Ultimate, the company has set me up for success and makes way for career growth. Prior to joining, doing my due diligence I couldn’t help but notice how many employees that have been there for 15 years or longer. Company tenure says a lot.
Pros
Great company culture
Cons
Not a lot of remote work opportunities
Unorganized
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 4, 2019
Extremely unorganized. People weren’t taking calls, playing around, supervisors didn’t really care. The program was thrown together and completely unorganized, so when the contract was cancelled with the government it didn’t surprise me at all. Coworkers were playing and rejecting calls, management was aware and could care less! The company was aware of harassment among several employees and they still had a job to go to.
Good for temporary jobs
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMay 30, 2019
Staffing agencies make money off of you so don't expect to find a temp to hire position. Agents play favorites and can be quite unprofessional. If they decide they dislike you for any reason, they will dodge your calls and stop coming to you with work, despite your availability. It's not Ultimate Staffing but the individuals who work there. Too much drama.
Pros
Pay the bills
Cons
Drama
Not Good
Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMay 27, 2019
I would have to say being in the Sacramento, CA location was great. However when I moved to Vegas it was the worse. The staff are super unprofessional, they don't get back to you via voicemail or email. But I'm finding in Vegas most of the staffing companies are the worse.
Ultimate staffing great agency
HR/ADMINISTRATIVE ASSITANT/RECEPTIONIST (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 11, 2019
Days at work on job site is pretty steady
Learned alot at the company I work for
The management team is pretty fair
Production company is cool
Genuine
Pros
Nice people
Cons
Need more pay and insurance too expensive
Best Recruiting Company in Raleigh
Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCApril 26, 2019
I had to write two reviews because the word needs to get out there. The staff at Ultimate Staffing Solutions in Raleigh are the absolute BEST in the business. They were attentive and responsive every time I needed to speak with someone. They really care about their recruits and make sure that they fit you with the best possible job. For me, the first job they set me up with has been the best one I've ever had. So much so, I am being brought on full-time! Gaylord helped me out through the process of reviewing my resume and thoroughly going through my employment options to find my perfect fit. Thank you so much for helping me!
Pros
Benefits after first paycheck
Cons
None!
Nice Recruiters
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 24, 2019
I'm currently working with this job agency so I can not say anything right now. I needed employment and they found me something to work on for now. kadf
Great company
On-Site Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Blythewood, SCApril 19, 2019
Loved this company to start my Staffing career. I really enjoyed my job and managers. Ultimate has wonderful benefits. I hated to leave my job. I hope to work for them in the future
Benefits
Cons
A great employer to work with.
Data Entry Clerk (temporary) (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTApril 15, 2019
I would recommend this staffing agency to anyone who is interested. The staffing team is very interested in the well being of all potential candidates.
Pros
Flexible hours and good work/life balance
Cons
No healthcare, dental insurance and paid time off.
No structure
Hair Stylist/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Perry, NYApril 9, 2019
hair dresser in a setting that had no structure i was freshly out of school and hardly new what i was doing. I look back at it and feel bad for some of the customer's results but i didn't know better and had no one to help teach me.
Ultimate
Business Solutions Manager (Current Employee) –  Hartford, CTApril 3, 2019
Not much training and development. The manager was a drunk and her boss did nothing about it because it would make her look bad for hiring a raging alcoholic. Only one person gets it over there but for some reason they wont hire her as the manager. Good luck working there.
Something to keep you busy
Logistics Manager, Logistics Department (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CTMarch 30, 2019
Poor management. No room for growth. Pay-rates are solely based on location of post. Zero job security, can be terminated at any time without explanation. Management has no respect or professionalism for lesser peers.
bad management
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CA 92614March 27, 2019
bad management. discrimination throughout the company. stressful working environment. ppl always try bad mouth others on and off works. ppl are into groups depends on the cultures, the interested.
Pros
n/a
Cons
bad environment for working experience
Nice place to work with
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ILMarch 27, 2019
Woul recomend to others. They were very good at communicating opportunities to me and assisting with placement. Very helpful with preparing me for placement.
Small, Family Culture
BUSINESS SOLUTIONS MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMarch 19, 2019
Culture focused organization centered on creating a remarkable customer experience. Not the strongest player in staffing industry, but the mission stands out.
Typical Temp Agency
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 12, 2019
I was placed at a call center, temporary assignment. Communication could have been better. Fast pasted environment, but overall pretty much repetitive.
easy place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLMarch 8, 2019
work was easy, with plenty of down time. Always had fun when working there, overtime was offered weekly. Management gave good feedback on how to improve on your calls.
Pros
had a big lunch room
Cons
no paid vacation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ultimate. Our community is ready to answer.