Ultra Electronics, Advanced Tactical Systems Employee Review

View all Ultra Electronics, Advanced Tactical Systems reviews

A company providing communication products for US and allied armed forces
Senior Systems Integration Engineer (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 17, 2013
A day of work is typically working with different business groups across the company (engineering, management, support) to provide the most robust set of capabilities to our armed forces. My peers and co-workers are typically either from a software/hardware engineering discipline or prior military who operate as our support staff. Typically the hardest part of the job is inefficiencies in leadership, processes, and government acquisition but the most enjoyable is seeing your product out in real-world environments supporting our troops to help them do their mission to the best of their abilities

Other Ultra Electronics, Advanced Tactical Systems Employee Reviews

Excellant Place to Work.
Assembly Technician (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 25, 2018
Workplace is mostly relaxed and informal, pressure to perform is only applied when deadlines are approaching. Time management is oriented toward results rather than time on the clock ( core hours must be worked but outside of that, employees are usually allowed to set their own work hours).
Pros
Free beverages and seasonal fruit
Cons
Contract Employees may be left out of company perks.
Excellent Coworkers
Technical Manager, Field Engineering Services (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 22, 2017
Enjoyed working with my peers. Enjoyed working with the customers to which gave me ultimate satisfaction. Liked the flexible hours and amount of leave time. Good benefits.