Umansky Motor Cars Employee Reviews

Managment
RECEPTIONIST (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIApril 30, 2018
There was a cultural difference in management personnel allowing the environment to fit the needs of its clients. With their team they give a different set of values to the company which they work for and the level of professionalism differs in such a competitive environment such as those sales and other services for motor vehicles.
Umansky Motor Cars
Auto Detailer (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIApril 25, 2018
Overall the work experience was fine. Employees were well-trained and easy to work with. Management were very helpful and informative on a day to day basis.
Unplesant work place
Lot Attendant (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WINovember 20, 2017
Poor Management
No paid vacation
No raise

They expect for you to go beyond but never paid the beyond.

I had the worst 2 manager which weren't team players. They don't care about the regular employees.
Productive workplace
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJune 23, 2017
The workplace environment was very balanced. I learned how to work well in a fast paced work environment. My manager was always understanding. The hardest part of the job would be not being able to answer questions about whatever work was done to their vehicles if technicians were no longer present. The ost enjoyable part was receiving free food on Saturdays.
Pros
My manager was very understanding
Cons
Short Breaks27
It could be better but it could be worst
Loan Cordinator (Current Employee) –  Glendale, WIApril 27, 2017
I'm not the type of person that expects my job to fly to the moon and back for me. I understand that you get out what you put into it. Could things be better? Absolutely, they could be a whole lot better. But, what I can't deny about Umansky Motors Cars, is that their best foot is always put forward. They are a new company to the area and if you take the job, I would suggest having flexible expectations and be ready to go all in. otherwise you won't reap any of the benefits that are to come.
Pros
Free Lunch on Saturday, Decent Pay Plan
Cons
Long Hours, Newbie company (to the area)
Stressful place to work, new owners, no traffic.
Car sales (Former Employee) –  1400 W. Silver spring dr.June 15, 2016
Over confident new owners, 10 hour work days, no free weekends, leads not disbursed equally among all the sales people.
Very stressful environment, can't address any problems, since they let you go for being negative.
Pros
Free Saturday lunches
Cons
stressful environment, favoritism..

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Umansky Motor Cars. Our community is ready to answer.

Umansky Motor Cars Reviews by Location