Umbrella Driver Recruiters Employee Reviews

It's a scam
Sap (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 21, 2018
Save your time. It's all a scam. You have to pay upfront fees (initiation fees) before you have access to their valuable whatever.
For a first contact, the company will send a video that lasts over an hour. the sound quality is poor and there are grammatical mistakes everywhere—totally unprofessional. I wasted a lot of time listening to it. It's almost funny. There are lots of pauses and repeats and silences. I feel stupid for listening to part of it.
Pros
Cons
scam
Love Working With Umbrella
Truck Driver Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Decatur, GAMay 19, 2017
I am a successful recruiter with this company and the flexibility is outstanding. I would recommend any contract recruiter to give truck driving recruiting a shot because of the high demand and placement fees.
Pros
High commissions
Cons
headhunting
Company does what they say
Driver Recruiter (Current Employee) –  North CarolinaMarch 13, 2017
Ive worked for many virtual companies as a 3rd party recruiter and this company does what they say in terms of what they provide to you the recruiter in relation to consistent job orders. The staff is very helpful in training you on the industry and guiding you. I personally like the independence of being able to make my own schedule and work as much or less as I desire in case I want to work another job. Pay is slow but lucrative. Over time pay is consistent you have to work at least 30-90 days before you see any real income but thats only if you are not working hard and doing this full time. Overall I enjoy my spot on the team and encourage any recruiters to give them a shot as they have a solid thing going.
Pros
Good earning potential
Cons
Pay is ok in the beginning but picks up over time.
Umbrella Driver recruiters
Truck Driver Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Jamestown, TNMarch 11, 2017
A nice Company to work for. Your day at work depended on when you wanted to work (this is a remote job). Management was nice to work with. The hardest part of the job was getting and maintaining driver's but it was also enjoyable.
Pros
Great Place to work
Cons
N/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Umbrella Driver Recruiters. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about