Umbrella Driver Recruiters Employee Reviews

It's a scam
Sap (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 21, 2018
Save your time. It's all a scam. You have to pay upfront fees (initiation fees) before you have access to their valuable whatever.
For a first contact, the company will send a video that lasts over an hour. the sound quality is poor and there are grammatical mistakes everywhere—totally unprofessional. I wasted a lot of time listening to it. It's almost funny. There are lots of pauses and repeats and silences. I feel stupid for listening to part of it.
Pros
Cons
scam
Love Working With Umbrella
Truck Driver Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Decatur, GAMay 19, 2017
I am a successful recruiter with this company and the flexibility is outstanding. I would recommend any contract recruiter to give truck driving recruiting a shot because of the high demand and placement fees.
Pros
High commissions
Cons
headhunting
Umbrella Driver recruiters
Truck Driver Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Jamestown, TNMarch 11, 2017
A nice Company to work for. Your day at work depended on when you wanted to work (this is a remote job). Management was nice to work with. The hardest part of the job was getting and maintaining driver's but it was also enjoyable.
Pros
Great Place to work
Cons
N/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Umbrella Driver Recruiters. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about