Umpqua Community Health Center Employee Reviews

enjoyable place to work
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Roseburg, ORNovember 8, 2017
I have learned a lot in the time i have been at UCHC. I enjoyed working with the coworkers as well as the patients. It was difficult and sad decision to leave. I loved the management and will stay in contact with them.
Great teamwork and enjoyable place to work
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Roseburg, OROctober 2, 2017
I think UCHC is a great place to work. The employees show excellent teamwork and compassion to their patients. The turnover rate has been less this past year then previous years. I feel that UCHC is finally getting their footing and I've been grateful to work for an awesome company
Pros
Hours, employees, patients, management
Cons
Stressful working environments at times
Opinion
Receptionist/Call Center (Current Employee) –  Roseburg, ORSeptember 27, 2017
I think its a good place to start out to get your foot in the door for the medical field or dental. Its great for being able to provide patients with low income health care most of the staff and employees really care about the patients wellbeing.
Frequent turnover, dissatisfied customers, poor management, unclear expectations
Family Nurse Practitioner-Board Certified (Former Employee) –  Roseburg, ORSeptember 18, 2017
Frequent turnover of all employee positions, dissatisfied patients who had no continuity of patient care, poor management, unclear expectations, irresponsible management of government funds.
Pros
Competitive salary and benefits
Enjoyment of the Job
Call Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Roseburg, ORJune 28, 2017
The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to tell when I put a smile on the patients face and make their day better by helping them to the best of my ability.
Pros
Great co workers
Cons
Short breaks
Free range for bullies in the workplace, difficult customer service, and unorganized
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Roseburg, ORDecember 27, 2016
The company was struggling to rehire upper management and refresh the environment for employees,but failed to do so. Pecking order was out of balance,lack of communication, training was very unorganized,and doctors don't stay long at all.
Pros
Some good employees, learning experience
Cons
Days are long, caddy female employees, check turnover rates