UNC Lenoir Health Care Employee Reviews

4.0Pay & Benefits
Terrible
Lower level employee (Current Employee) –  Kinston, NCSeptember 6, 2018
Regardless of degrees held UNCLENOIR refuses to promote African Americans. Memebers of upper management prefer to keep African Americans in positions such as Housekeeping, Dietary, and Healthcare Partners racism biases and backwoods thinking keep African Americans from advancement within this organization.
Pros
Cons
Awesome fast paced and positive workplace
CNA II (Former Employee) –  Kinston, NCMay 14, 2018
I really enjoyed my time working at UNC Lenoir. The people were so friendly and helpful. I learned a lot of things that can help me in my future with nursing. I hope to work there again soon down my path.
A day
Student Intern (Former Employee) –  Kinston, NCJanuary 29, 2018
Check in and receive instructions from clinic coordinator which is the Health Information Manager. Each week we had different duties assigned to us ranging from the front receptionist, coding, vital statics, incomplete records, scanning, verifying scans, coding, auditing, day surgery, human resources, admissions and purging medical files.
Favorite Job
Behavioral Health Specialist, Casual (Current Employee) –  Kinston, NCDecember 4, 2017
The work I do at this hospital has always been my favorite type of work. Working in the ED is rarely boring. If you like a fast paced environment the ED is the place for you.