Under Armour, Inc

Under Armour, Inc Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA13 reviews
Bump it up to $12 Starting , I love it here but I just need more money, I am currently paying my own bills and it would be nice to have a little more money for other things, I had co workers get second jobs because the pay at one job was bad.
I love working here but at times there are small issues that need to be worked through. I feel like there sometimes is little consideration for time (especially since I am a college student).
I’ve been with the company for 4 years and I wouldn’t change it. Great company and awesome benefits. Every year each employee is shown appreciation for everything we do.
Paid well and worked well with me being away at school. They would rehire me when I returned home and give me as many hours as they could before I head back to school.
Not a single day passes without a reminder of the company's goal and mission. I love the passion my coworkers exhibited for their job with Under Armour. The people are awesome and is very well managed
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
This job was definitely enjoyable. Very big on team work and a sense of accomplishment when a goal is met. Management was really good on making us team members feel comfortable and prepared on knowledge of the merchandise and the company it self. Hardest part of this job i would say was the different personalities with the customers.
Pros
Discounted Merchandise and food in mall.
Cons
Short Breaks
A lot of folding clothes, managers are cool, hours are horrible. Everyone that works there is laid back.The pay is very well for a sales associate. Management shifted more than once.
Pros
good pay
Cons
no hours
Although the products and discounts that Under Armor offers, is amazing... The management team makes you regret going in for your shift. The store manager never cared about anything, but would instantly yell at the staff if the conversion was down, as if it was their fault no one was buying anything. None of the managers really knew what they were doing and still don't. They suck up to all corporate employees, but then treat their team like trash once they're gone. Typical day at work is standing and being told to fold, but then being yelled at for doing exactly what you were told. And when the goal of the day isn't made, you instantly feel like YOU personally did something wrong.
Pros
In the mall, Fun coworkers, Discount
Cons
Inconsistent scheduling, miscommunication with management
Under Armour has a fun work environment to work at, but the managing staff is the only down fall. Policies are only enforced by managers towards no-management staff. Management staff is not held accountable.
Pros
50% off of merchandise
Cons
management staff
Very positive workplace that made it enjoying everyday. Made sure that all employees were on task and knew their job funcitons
Pros
nice people, free food, was alwasy in a peacful place
Cons
not enough hours
I have learned a lot about working in the retail industry. From learning how to deal with customers to how to learning to work with others. A typical work day consist of me clocking in, making sure the store is organized, helping customers by providing ideas and knowledge about the brand. I also help in visuals where I make sure the store is kept up to standards. Management is a tad difficult. The most enjoyable part about my job is the people. I love working in an unpredictable work environment and this is one for sure. Working with different people is great and I get to learn a lot.
Cons
pay
When I Got Employed With Under Armour I Had Nothing But Great Vibes They Allowed Us To Wear Their Clothes For Half Price Off And Make U Feel Like Its Just Another Average Day. The Managers Were Laid Back Nice And Just Like Any Other Employee There.
There Wasnt A Hard Part Of This Job Being Is Though It Was A Lifestyle Type Job. The Most Enjoyable Part Of The Job Was Helping Kids Out Getting The Shoes That They Actually Came In To Get And Leave Out The Store Happy.
Pros
Free Clothes Giveaways
Cons
Short Breaks
An enjoyable work atmosphere with fun people who are passionate about the company and the product.
Pros
50% off of all company product
Cons
Very small store struggled with excessive shipment