Under Armour, Inc

Under Armour, Inc insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Productive and fast paced work environment

A lot of folding clothes, managers are cool, hours are horrible. Everyone that works there is laid back.The pay is very well for a sales associate. Management shifted more than once.

Pros

good pay

Cons

no hours

Good discount and pay. Horrible management and no advancement opportunities.

Good pay and employee discount but one manager makes everyone miserable in the store. No full time positions and no advancement opportunities. Mangers get credit for everything the workers do.

Pros

flexible schedule

Cons

no advancement, bad management

Decent pay but bad management

Working here is not bad at all with a decent pay but the only con is the management. They take long to get back to you and help you out. They cut a lot of hours when they are over staffed and they kept hiring when hours were still being cut.

Pros

Pay, co-workers

Cons

Hours cut, bad management

Not my kinda job but ok.

Working at a shopping mall not for me. Cramped work space otherwise ok, for my short time there. Only took the job cause covid. Also don't take this job if you can't do minor heights.

Good place to start off

Pay is average but really good place to start off. Really good employee discount. There isn't another company that will offer you the type of employee discount they do. Can choose your hours and everyone is friendly overall. Cant complain to much.

Fun and good pay

Very good job. The management at this location is great. The pay is great as well. The company has really great benefits for full time workers as well.

Pros

Discount

Cons

Long shifts

Not good but not the worst

Great job for college kids or high school kids. High turn over rate for everyone else. Simple job but things add up and can be demanding when management fails to have everyone do their work. Better to work elsewhere for better pay and better work environment.

Pros

employee discount & flexible schedule

Cons

subpar management, high turnover rate, low wages.

Happy environment

I absolutely loved working here with all the teammates. Everyone is nice and helpful when needed. Good pay and benefits. I would recommend working here to many friends and family.

Great place

Overall this job is great, I loved move of the people I worked with. Everyone was so kind and welcoming. The pay is also great now. Very non stressful environment. Such a good job.

Pros

Benefits, great people, great pay

Cons

Poor management

Fun work place, great benefits, advancement possibilities.

I really enjoyed the culture of Under Armour. It was a very exciting place to work because there were so many new products being brought to athletes and everyday wear. The shoes that were coming out were extremely high tech. I always enjoyed coming to work and sharing our new products with our Athletes (customers) and explaining our new technologies. There was a lot of team spirit that stemmed from management and upper management that made the job not feel like a job.

Pros

Benefits, pay.

Cons

A lot of pressure put on retail to make Floorsets absolutely perfect.

Fun and easy going environment

I thought it was a great place to work with good management who are willing to help with bad customers. They look out for their employees and the employee discount is really good. Environment was fun, easy going and stress free. I would recommend anyone to work here

Pros

Easy going, good management

This job traumatized me

Management doesn’t like anyone that doesn’t treat people with the same fake kindness they do. if you don’t treat this place like a careee you’re made to feel like you don’t belong. and that’s what they did to me for 2 years. i was talked down, threatened with my job, physically attacked by another coworker and nobody did anything about it, and left out of receiving a raise.

Pros

really?

Cons

management is basically a clique. don’t be fooled lol

It’s ok

I worked in Distrib which was upstairs, and there were 30 plus steps up and down; and no restrooms. It was a push to light system, and when there were no totes and u had to grab them at the end of the line.

Pros

Insurance is good, and a 4 day work week

Cons

Pay sucks, it’s hard to move up

Great please to start

Great leaders, high work demand, great discount. Enjoyed the teamwork and environment. Would have stay if advancement and pay increase were available.

Pros

Discount

Cons

Lay offs

Product Manager

No room for growth, management is not present most of time and decisions take forever to get made. Compensation is severely underpaid and high turnover due to constant regorganization.

Pros

nice gym, fun coworkers

Cons

compensation

A lot to be desired

The store manager is awesome, but the assistant store managers leave a lot to be desired. They’re not very friendly, and they tend to just throw new employees into the fire. The other sales associates do a better job with training than the assistant managers. The pay and compensation wasn’t much. Commission should be included, especially since this store is one of the most profitable at the Woodbury Commons. The store manager was very flexible with scheduling, and knows how to maintain good rapport with the associates. It’s just a bummer that the same cannot be said for the assistant managers. Overall, this was an ok place to work at. If you’re looking for some spare cash, then this is a good place to work at - but a lot of stores here pay much more and have a better working environment.

Pros

Store manager is awesome, flexible scheduling

Cons

Assistant managers foster a negative atmosphere, pay isn’t good, no commission

Easy work but poor management

Fast-paced and relatively easy work, such as processing shipment and preparing new floor sets; can be kind of hectic and stressful during floor sets and holidays, but mostly manageable. Worst part is trying to work with outdated/broken items in store, as well as adhering to company policies that create more problems than solving them; can also be a toxic work environment due to associates and team leaders acting out or simply not caring (dismissive, goes on power trips, lack of consistent and accurate communication, etc.)

Pros

Good employee discount, Recent pay raise

Cons

Toxic work environment, repetitive and dull work, unrewarding

Chill job

The job is very relaxed. However smaller management gets no benefits yet a good amount of the time they jabs to act like upper management and fill in. Pay could be better

Pros

Chill environment, discount

Cons

Benefits, flexibility

Very nice place to work. Loved the atmosphere and coworkers. It was nice to be close to shops. The pay was good as well. Good job for someone in school or looking for pat time work.

Fun place to work

It’s a fun place to work staff is very easy to get Along with. The work is not to hard so your day goes by management is amazing it’s like a family working there.

Pros

50% discount

Cons

Short breaks also must work weekends

Not The Best

They want to work you like machines in a limited timeframe. No hours, always cutting shifts which isn’t reliable as a primary source of income. You have learn every job in that place to get hours and give up your weekends and afternoons for good hours. Management only worries about having less work for them and don’t care if you have problems in the work area. The discount is ok if you make money but not worth paying for a shirt when it cost you two hours of work. Overall, I stayed too long to realize all the bad things.

Pros

Discount

Cons

No hours, management is selfish and so much more bs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Under Armour, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Women's ratings

3.4Fairygodboss Score

25%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

38%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by  Fairygodboss

Compare Under Armour, Inc with

• Under Armour, Inc
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?