Understanding Behavior Employee Reviews

4.6
Ratings breakdown
Good for part time only
Behavior Tech (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 15, 2017
Like other related jobs this is part time only. There are many families who cancel a lot and you do not get paid when this happens. Good for people who want to work part time afternoons only (usually). Must love kids because they can be challenging to work with. For me this is the type of work I like to do and the reward is worth it. The pay from this company is on the higher end although many ABA therapy positions are now 17-18 an hour. A supportive supervisor who is there when needed makes all the difference too.
Pros
Flexible job, high pay, rewarding.
Cons
Cancellations, minimal hours, advancement doesnt seem possible.
nice p/t job
Registered Behavioral Therapist (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, CAApril 28, 2017
P/t working 1:1 with a child who has autism. Good pay for a p/t job. My supervisor is excellent and supportive. Main office support okay but really not much contact after initial training and case allocation.

They provided and paid me a bonus for my training and also supported my registration as a Behavioral Technician with the BACB. This is a big plus.
Pros
excellent supervisor, okay pay, initial training, RBT registration
Cons
no benefits, limited case work
Great Job
Behavior Therapist (Current Employee) –  jacksonville flJuly 16, 2015
Great job for experience in the work field or supplemental income. Very enjoyable and rewarding. Great staff, always available to help in any way that is needed. Very pleased with my work experience here.
Great working environment, amazing supervisors and staff!
Therapist (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 8, 2015
Very flexible schedule with great clients in the mix. Staff is very supportive and amazing! The support team is great, as are the training opportunities.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Understanding Behavior. Our community is ready to answer.