UNDP Employee Review

Lets take a closer look
Various Positions (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 29, 2014
First UNDP is a very cool place to work if you land in the right place. Second all of these reviews are in the last year or two. That should be the first hint of something not-all-right. The third thing is half of them are fake. Avoided Management starting from the D's.
Pros
Lots of different people
Cons
Lots of different people, Management = former hippies/spanish majors turned financial managers, Losing money.

Other UNDP Employee Reviews

Wonderful workplace
Knowledge Management Analyst (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 30, 2018
Ethics at UNDP is fundamentally about keeping the interests of UNDP and the public we serve, ahead of our own self-interests. The organization established (and encourage), from the top of the organization down, an overall environment that supports ethical behavior and decision-making. UNDP instill in every staff member not only an obligation to do what's right in everything we do, but also expect that this culture will guide them when making any business and/or personal decisions.
UNDP Geneva
Sr. Fellowships Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Geneva and TehranApril 16, 2018
My job in Geneva was very rewarding and fun. I improved my French and met fascinating people from around the world. I was able to gain enough experience to relocate to a field office where I worked for 10 years before moving to Washington D.C.
Pros
Culturally diverse, opportunity to work in Europe
Cons
Long working hours