Unilever Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
52.3K
41.7K
Found 979 reviews matching the search See all 5,056 reviews
Global organization with great work/life balance
Unified Communications Service Owner (Former Employee) –  Trumbull, CTMay 18, 2018
Unilever offers flexibility to employees so you have a good work/life balance. Many employees are able to work remote which helps balance personal responsibilities while still meeting all key targets and meeting business needs.
world class & very safe factory
ARTISAN, MAINTENANCE FITTER, BOILERMAKER, (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 17, 2018
fun filled ,team work environment,world class factory ,management is fair & helpful , clean & neat factory to work in,factory meets all the required targets
Pros
free products
Cons
normal working hours
Vip
Shipping Associate (Current Employee) –  Lewisville, TXMay 16, 2018
Good experiences for the last ten years. Salary is commusurate with the position. Teamwork was key and we all were like family. The managers be were rocking. I would recommend Unilever to anyone who wants a great career.
Pros
Good managers.
Cons
The too early hours sometimes.
Great place to learn, advance and have fun while doing it.
Senior Management Positions (Former Employee) –  Englewood Cliffs, NJMay 16, 2018
Unilever provides an incredible career opportunity and benefits for those who are dedicated, have strong work and personal ethics and can adapt in an eve changing world.
Pros
Career development via opportunity to work with multiple business functions, enables growth across all areas of IT, International Opportunities
Cons
Competitive Environment - A Motivator if you don't like being challenged!

Comment – May 18, 2018

Should read - "Competitive Environment - A Motivator if you don't MIND being challenged!". Could not find a way to edit in indeed without deleting and completely re-entering.

Stacking ice cream boxes on wooden pallets
Palletizer (Former Employee) –  Sikeston, MOMay 14, 2018
Stacking ice cream boxes on wooden pallets in a freezer that consists of a negative 20 degree weather environment and possibly sickening other workers due to cold nature. Extremely stressful to your body and your mind
Sucky workplace
Machine Specialist (Current Employee) –  Jonesboro, ARMay 9, 2018
Horrible place to work the management sucks from the front to the back don't waste your time. Benefits are horrible and if you get a bonus payout you'll have to refund it...
Pros
Cons
Sucky management, horrible benefits, no job security, cannot advance in company
A Great Learning Experience
SHE Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Raeford, NCMay 3, 2018
After being displaced by Hurricane Harvey, Unilever took me in and I found a home in Raeford, NC. As the Team Leader for the site's SHE department, I learned the World Class Manufacturing perspective of risk assessments and risk analysis and how these disciplines become the fundamental ideology of safety. The hardest aspect of this opportunity is time management and making your presence felt on all shifts. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people.
Pros
The people and the products
Cons
The workload
Incredible headquarters
Business Waste Analyst (Former Employee) –  MexicoMay 2, 2018
I loved being part of the business development team. The manager I had when I started working there was the best I have worked with in my professional career. The company is very interested in the advancement of their employees and is a result-driven company rather than "comply with work schedule" one.
S,elling Over 150 fragrances and Calvin Klein bed ware, assisting customers fir their desired need
Account Executive for Calvin Klein (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 1, 2018
Loved it and the manger was amazing did many trade shows attended fundraisers for charities. helped with Dress For Success.
Worked long hours for the holiday seasons which was our busiest time and made bonuses weekly based on sales volume.
Great Place
Engineer (Current Employee) –  NJApril 29, 2018
Great place to grow and challenge yourself. Good folks all around and you are always learning something new everyday.

Many different paths to choose once you get your bearings.

Want to know more about Unilever?

Ask a question
Amazing & Wonderful organizational culture
Financial Analyst - Controllers Department (Current Employee) –  Englewood Cliffs, NJApril 26, 2018
Very warm, welcoming and supportive people to work with which assists in helping you grow intrinsically as well as externally.
Also the work place was absolutely gorgeous.
Good place to develop your professional career
Technical Manager (Former Employee) –  Champs Fleurs, Trinidad & TobagoApril 24, 2018
Good place to develop your professional career and gain invaluable work experience. Detailed procedures and processes for all areas of work to provide clear guidance for employees.
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Jonesboro, ARApril 23, 2018
A great place to work. Considered retiring there but it seems as if it’s time for a change. Applied for different roles but never granted the opportunity to move on. I thought I would be a shoe in for the Technical Operator position.
Pros
Able manage my production like my own.
Cons
Changes without notice
Great Teamwork
Technical Operator 3 (Current Employee) –  Jefferson City, MOApril 21, 2018
Unilever is a great company to work for but as for the Jefferson City Location I would not recommend. Several changes and no job security. I have learned a great deal with this company and developed more skill sets. The teamwork with my fellow co workers are great!!
No room to grow.
Line Technician 1 (Former Employee) –  Raeford, NCApril 19, 2018
If you want a paycheck, then Unilever is the job for You. However, you're going to deal with grown adults who act like kids and the company is always changed there company policies and insurance plans with different companies. I spent three years making the same amount of money they never would certify me not unless you are going to kiss they're you know what. Also, it’s not what you know but who you know working within this place.
Pros
Paycheck every week
Cons
They have there picks
One of the greatest companies to work for
Go To Market Supply Planner (Former Employee) –  Lisle, ILApril 19, 2018
The vision of the company translate into the employees and brands. Many people who have left Unilever have always wanted to come back. The environment and talent are amazing
good at first, went down hill fast.
Line Service (Current Employee) –  Jefferson City, MOApril 18, 2018
Was informed this week they are cutting our work week by 1 day, we work 12 hour days. That means 1 week we will only work 24 hours and the next 36 hours.
Unilever
Manager Digital Marketing Services, IT (Former Employee) –  Melrose Park, ILApril 15, 2018
There was a degree of independence as I was a specialist in my area. I had the tool and resources to accomplish my tasks. I had direct contact with agencies and other support staff to move projects forward. The organization was quite large. Due to the size, it was not as agile and quick to change as it could have been.
Excellent
Management (Former Employee) –  Englewood Cliffs, NJApril 13, 2018
An excellent place to work. The people are wonderful and the culture is progressive and diverse. Great benefits and an exciting company on the move! The food products are also very tasty.
not what you would expect
Maintenance Manager (Former Employee) –  Mount Olive, NJApril 13, 2018
Everything needed to be done yesterday, most of management watch out for there back and do not cover those employees that did a job to the letter as told by management.