Union Kitchen Careers and Employment
- Company size51 to 200
- Revenue$5M to $25M (USD)
- IndustryFood & Beverage Stores
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 8 questions about working at Union Kitchen. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Union Kitchen employees.
Insights from 13 Indeed users who have interviewed with Union Kitchen within the last 5 years.
Do I want to trade in my workers rights and civil liberties to be paid nothing.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- Union Kitchen