Great Place To Work. Enjoyed my 10 years there. • Implements, configures, and assists in the design of moderately complex systems for internal and external customers.
• Gathers requirements, analyzes existing systems and assists in performing system maintenance. Determines system specifications, input/output processes and working parameters for hardware / software compatibility.
• Coordinates design of subsystems and integration of total system. Identifies, analyzes and resolves program support deficiencies. Develops and recommends corrective actions. Normally receives detailed instructions on all work.
• Understand and Adhere to all Corporate Policies to include but not limited to ACI Code of Ethics and Global Information Security.
• Participates in engineering and configuring routine and moderately complex technical solutions for applications/systems implementations and upgrades based on specific business requirements. Solutions may be new, existing, in-house, third party or a combination.
• Assists with performing day-to-day system administration and monitoring tasks for assigned systems. Works with internal and external customers and vendors to resolve technical system problems in a timely manner with a primary focus on non to moderately-complex problems. Anticipates and raises project, business, and technical issues to the appropriate resource, logs issues and participates in their resolution. Perform other duties as assigned.