Unistaff Inc. Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
No lo recomiendo
Any position (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 11, 2018
They only pay you 8.25 for extra hours when the company's who contract them be paying like 18 for extra hours..........................desagradable...
Worst place to work
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Mundelein, ILMay 19, 2018
Branch Manager, he is the worst, poor communication and management skills. He treats his employees bad and has only good relationship with one of the ladies at the office. Recruiters come and go because of him. I have met about 4-5 recruiters since I was sent to work and they all say he is mean and even screams at them in front of the temps.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Poor management
Unorganized
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Mundelein, ILJanuary 13, 2018
Very unorganized, I was looking for work and they sent me for 1 week with out telling me it was just for a week. Waist of time. Getting my check was a another issue. Had to go to the office to pick up because they didn't send it to the company.
Relaxed and slow paced work
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 25, 2017
Everyday at work for the most part it was relaxed and slow pace work. Through this job I learned a couple things about ham and how it is packaged. Everyone is there to do their job and are friendly for the most part. Everything in this job was pretty straight forward and fairly easy. The most enjoyable part of work was how easy and straight forward everything was.
good
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 18, 2017
At times there is a low level of business due to seasonal highs and lows. And it would be great if people knew earlier that they might have to cut their hours.
Pros
work in the summer
Job
Temp Service (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 28, 2017
It a job that you can make extra money from. Dont recommend myself , have had many problems with employees , payments , bosses. Working hard for just a little bit of pay that is at the lowest salary. Getting my check was worse would have money missing from days of work. Then getting paid that money would take days. One more thing they pay weekly which is even worse.
Pros
Find food
Cons
Heavy chairs and tables
Very hands off.
Packer (Former Employee) –  Northlake, ILMarch 1, 2017
The employment agency was terrible at finding me employment on a consistent basis. I would be placed at an assigned facility for 3 months then unable to find anything for 6 months.
Great Job
Temp (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 23, 2017
The job was satisying and very quick paced with many things to do. Very flexable hours and a very easy going Co Workers and management.
Pros
Flexable Hours
Cons
Not enough pay
Productive Workplace
General Labor (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 1, 2017
Always have opportunites, whether you're a felon or not. They are willing to work with you on your schedule. Sometimes there is a downfall since they get the paid the full amount and only give you 8.25.
Pros
Free Lunches and different locations
Cons
Only texting agents not allowed to call
Fun work place with a great management staff.
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VADecember 10, 2015
Worked an assembly line and kept busy and management was very encouraging. The staff all worked together to make sure that we kept up our production and I was made Team leader because I got us to work together.
Pros
Great place to work with a great management staff.
Cons
Job was temporary.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Lake Forest, ILOctober 21, 2015
Relaxed work place nice managers kind of like you were your own boss supervisors weren't always checking on you and your progress you just had to finish by the end of the day you were allowed to work at your own pace