United Allergy Services Employee Review

View all United Allergy Services reviews

Uas
Certified Allergy Specialist (Current Employee) –  Quinter, KSMarch 25, 2014
Great company to work for! They take good care of their employees.

Other United Allergy Services Employee Reviews

interesting work
CERTIFIED ALLERGY SPECIALIST (CAS) (Former Employee) –  Truth or Consequences, NMApril 17, 2018
This is a job for people who like to sale and are on the move all the time. You get to make friends with the local staff and with other coworkers by helping each other when possible.
Can be a good temporary job for healthcare experience
Clinical Allergy Specialist (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNMarch 25, 2018
Working here so far it’s been alright, I have a great liaison she is very helpful when I need it. The urgent car that I am place at gets a lot of business but I don’t only b/c people aren’t interested or they stay out of town. It is like a sales job b/c your trying to get people to come in and get this test done and to accept treatment. I feel like they want you to pressure the customers to both. Also if you have a lot of canceled appointments or declines they want to have meeting for the reason why, I can’t force people to do it. All these useless meeting each week is really unnecessary and gets old really fast. I do feel like if I don’t get better soon I will loose my job because I have to benefit the company and the urgent care that I was placed at. So yes job security is a issue. I wouldn’t recommend anyone try to raise a family in this job, I think this job is really only for people my age between 21-26 for experience only. It is true that they have high turn over rate because this job doesn’t Secure any future for them.
Pros
No micro management
Cons
Job security, sales job for sure