United Alloy, Inc. Employee Review

View all United Alloy, Inc. reviews

long hott days with alot of work
General Fabricator/painter/Cnc lasers (Former Employee) –  Janesville, WIAugust 27, 2014
ran the paint line so had to wash load paint unload then assemble generators. Also ran the general fabrication area and included setting up of cnc machines and loading programs into them as well. Had to run saws and punches as well as brake presses and drills daily. Read a blueprint each and every part that was made. Most of the management was very willing to help and the hardest job was dealing with all the heat inside the paint booth and oven. The most enjoyable part was always having work to stay busy at all times and was cross trained in many different areas.
Pros
benefits and production bonuses
Cons
long hours hott days

Other United Alloy, Inc. Employee Reviews

Lots of potential but.....
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 10, 2019
Company has potential but finding quality leadership that cared and not ego driven or there for a check is a stretch....last Supervisor was there only a week before they walked offbecause he said the training was a joke...he was a cool dude so I know hes telling the truth....also never expect much from a company that allows cigarette butts to litter the parking lot because that says alot about how a company is ran....
Pros
Benefits and Attendance Bonus
Cons
Snitching, Back stabbing, poor training module
They say they are hiring, but never do.
None (Former Employee) –  United Alloy janesville,May 8, 2019
I've seen a few woman including myself who they don't consider hiring. Have tried for many months, no calls back or responses. I have a solid work history. I've seen a few men, with less experience get hired. Also always doing hiring events, and posting on Facebook. You can only go through one person, and that person doesn't seem to care.
Cons
Communication