United Alloy, Inc. Employee Review

View all United Alloy, Inc. reviews

Terrible mgmt team
Key Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Janesville WISeptember 13, 2018
I worked for United Alloy in outside sales. This company really struggles with honesty with ownership and mgmt. They hired a national sales manager when I worked there who was very cut throat, he didn't know the industry and only accomplishment was a fancy website. Plenty of turnover as well which is a sign of trouble.
Pros
fabrication machinery
Cons
mgmt, ownership and turnover

Other United Alloy, Inc. Employee Reviews

Lots of potential but.....
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 10, 2019
Company has potential but finding quality leadership that cared and not ego driven or there for a check is a stretch....last Supervisor was there only a week before they walked offbecause he said the training was a joke...he was a cool dude so I know hes telling the truth....also never expect much from a company that allows cigarette butts to litter the parking lot because that says alot about how a company is ran....
Pros
Benefits and Attendance Bonus
Cons
Snitching, Back stabbing, poor training module
They say they are hiring, but never do.
None (Former Employee) –  United Alloy janesville,May 8, 2019
I've seen a few woman including myself who they don't consider hiring. Have tried for many months, no calls back or responses. I have a solid work history. I've seen a few men, with less experience get hired. Also always doing hiring events, and posting on Facebook. You can only go through one person, and that person doesn't seem to care.
Cons
Communication