United Alloy, Inc. Employee Review

View all United Alloy, Inc. reviews

Overall not a place I would recommend to work.
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Janesville, WIApril 5, 2015
Work/life balance you have to fight for it, they will want you to slave away here and not care about anything you have going on outside of work.

Compensation/benefits - Average.

Job security/advancement - There is no such thing as security here, at any given moment for any unknown reason you can be fired. No matter how long you been here or how well you perform.
Advancement is all how well you are liked and kiss their behinds.

Management - I would say its very unorganized. The turnover rate here is very high. So they just keep firing and getting new people rather than address the real problem at hand, the lack of leadership and management.

Job Culture - 90% of the people on the production floor are miserable and irritable. This is a direct result from a lack of leadership and management.

Overall it is not a pleasant place and they keep face rather well.
Pros
Pay is ok.
Cons
Poor management, poor culture

Other United Alloy, Inc. Employee Reviews

Lots of potential but.....
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 10, 2019
Company has potential but finding quality leadership that cared and not ego driven or there for a check is a stretch....last Supervisor was there only a week before they walked offbecause he said the training was a joke...he was a cool dude so I know hes telling the truth....also never expect much from a company that allows cigarette butts to litter the parking lot because that says alot about how a company is ran....
Pros
Benefits and Attendance Bonus
Cons
Snitching, Back stabbing, poor training module
They say they are hiring, but never do.
None (Former Employee) –  United Alloy janesville,May 8, 2019
I've seen a few woman including myself who they don't consider hiring. Have tried for many months, no calls back or responses. I have a solid work history. I've seen a few men, with less experience get hired. Also always doing hiring events, and posting on Facebook. You can only go through one person, and that person doesn't seem to care.
Cons
Communication