United Alloy, Inc. Employee Review

View all United Alloy, Inc. reviews

it sounds really fun to have everything cut with CNC plasma,assembling is so accurate.
Welder-assembler (Former Employee) –  Janesville, WIJuly 28, 2016
Working with robots and getting the best welding-assembling training in Wisconsin is what we call a lifeskill.Big thanks to everybody for the great experience.

Other United Alloy, Inc. Employee Reviews

Lots of potential but.....
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 10, 2019
Company has potential but finding quality leadership that cared and not ego driven or there for a check is a stretch....last Supervisor was there only a week before they walked offbecause he said the training was a joke...he was a cool dude so I know hes telling the truth....also never expect much from a company that allows cigarette butts to litter the parking lot because that says alot about how a company is ran....
Pros
Benefits and Attendance Bonus
Cons
Snitching, Back stabbing, poor training module
They say they are hiring, but never do.
None (Former Employee) –  United Alloy janesville,May 8, 2019
I've seen a few woman including myself who they don't consider hiring. Have tried for many months, no calls back or responses. I have a solid work history. I've seen a few men, with less experience get hired. Also always doing hiring events, and posting on Facebook. You can only go through one person, and that person doesn't seem to care.
Cons
Communication