United Alloy, Inc. Employee Review

View all United Alloy, Inc. reviews

If you want a place to just "be"....well welcome home.
Forklift Operator, Press Op (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHFebruary 26, 2019
Originally took this job in a tight squeeze. It offered ot hrs but had low pay. The communication amongst departments is mediocre at best. There is a lot of favoritism here as with most places. However, if you can handle that then it does pay weekly and if you can make it into the Nickel Solid dept., you could stay a while. Air quality sucks as you are dealing with metals and metal dust. Bi lingual is a plus as many departments have hired many spanish speaking employees. Personally after being there nearly 3 yrs... I wouldnt make this a career just a stepping stone.
Pros
Little supervison, company supplied gear. Holiday and occassional bonuses
Cons
Bad culture. Poor air quality.

Other United Alloy, Inc. Employee Reviews

Lots of potential but.....
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 10, 2019
Company has potential but finding quality leadership that cared and not ego driven or there for a check is a stretch....last Supervisor was there only a week before they walked offbecause he said the training was a joke...he was a cool dude so I know hes telling the truth....also never expect much from a company that allows cigarette butts to litter the parking lot because that says alot about how a company is ran....
Pros
Benefits and Attendance Bonus
Cons
Snitching, Back stabbing, poor training module
They say they are hiring, but never do.
None (Former Employee) –  United Alloy janesville,May 8, 2019
I've seen a few woman including myself who they don't consider hiring. Have tried for many months, no calls back or responses. I have a solid work history. I've seen a few men, with less experience get hired. Also always doing hiring events, and posting on Facebook. You can only go through one person, and that person doesn't seem to care.
Cons
Communication