United Alloy, Inc. Employee Review

View all United Alloy, Inc. reviews

They say they are hiring, but never do.
None (Former Employee) –  United Alloy janesville,May 8, 2019
I've seen a few woman including myself who they don't consider hiring. Have tried for many months, no calls back or responses. I have a solid work history. I've seen a few men, with less experience get hired. Also always doing hiring events, and posting on Facebook. You can only go through one person, and that person doesn't seem to care.
Cons
Communication

Other United Alloy, Inc. Employee Reviews

No training no support.
industrial electrican (Former Employee) –  Canton, GAJune 1, 2019
Good company. Poor supervision. Sink or swim mentality. Fast paced work environment with no training. As a tech it was a recipe for failure. I was told to figure it out for your self.
Lots of potential but.....
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 10, 2019
Company has potential but finding quality leadership that cared and not ego driven or there for a check is a stretch....last Supervisor was there only a week before they walked offbecause he said the training was a joke...he was a cool dude so I know hes telling the truth....also never expect much from a company that allows cigarette butts to litter the parking lot because that says alot about how a company is ran....
Pros
Benefits and Attendance Bonus
Cons
Snitching, Back stabbing, poor training module