United Biosource Corporation Employee Reviews in St. Louis, MO

overworked and under paid.
Sr. Reimbursement Specialist (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 8, 2019
No advancement opportunities. Too much nepotism and favoritism. There is no room for advancement with in the company. They only care about the bottom line employees mean nothing. They have forgotten that the employees make the company. They only worry about the clients. I am sure someone is sitting in my seat already. But 6 yrs with the company wasn't all bad but the the last year was pure MISERY.
No job security
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOApril 21, 2019
Poor management and always laying off employees. There’s no sense of job security and you only advance if management wants you to. There’s also no real training classes.
Pros
Not many pros
Cons
Management and job stability
required review
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOApril 4, 2019
i needed a job and temp service called ad offered this 6 month contract telling me it is not a call center. I accepted the job and trained to sell a new drug in a call center
Stressful and haphazard
Senior Reimbursement Specialist (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOSeptember 16, 2018
Very poor communication from management. Human Resources demonstrate poor hiring practices. New hires never seem qualified and take too long to get up to speed.
Pros
Pay
Everyday I wish I would die
Sr. Reimbursement Specialist (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 31, 2018
Don't be fooled by the title "Sr. Reimbursement Specialist". This is fancy name for "Customer Service Representative". I took this job thinking I wouldn't be in a call center environment, and this is ALL this is. You are working in an INBOUND CALL CENTER answering phones ALONG with working faxes. The managers only care about the phone calls. You can have 1,000,000 faxes, but you won't be allowed to work them because they only want you on the phone. The management is unorganized and unsure. I hate my job. Everyday, I wish I could just walk out and quit. I would only accept this position if you're desperately needing employment and you don't mind being fired if your program ends. Yes, you could lose your job if the "clients" decide to pull the plug on their contract with the company. The pay is great and so are the benefits, but the stress that comes along with it, it's not worth the headache.
Pros
Good pay and great benefits.
Cons
No work/life balance, short lunches, no advacement, fear of losing your job
Express Scripts
Patient Service Coordinator I (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 11, 2018
Learned new things everyday. Met many different people. It was like a home away from home. Very productive and interesting and a decent atmosphere. The worst part was that the job ended after a year.
Nice place to work
United BioSource Corporation (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 26, 2018
Fun workplace good benefits flexible work hours very productive nice place to work good training I enjoy working with people and helping them solve their problems and concerns
Pros
Gifts of appreciation
Cons
short breaks
Great job
Data entry specialist (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 2, 2018
Hours were great, management was fair and transparent and the benefits was awesome. It was a very diverse environment all people of different cultures and races. Most enjoyable part of the job was how flexible the shift was and how relaxed of a work place environment was.
Pros
benefits and schedule
Cons
Ubc seperated frorm express scripts and alot of perks where lost
Fast paced
Insurance Reimbursement/Sr. Eligibility Associate (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOApril 29, 2018
There was no room to grow within the company, and the the salary was not competitive. Management could use a few updates, and should recognize hard working employees better.
Pros
Fullfilling work
Cons
Glass ceiling
Busy call center atmosphere!
Patient Service Coordinator I (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 4, 2018
United Bio Source is a great place to work if you like dealing with the public. A typical day is a call center atmosphere. I have learned the importance of excellent customer service when dealing with people and their medications. Management team does their best to create a culture of excellent customer service. The hardest part of the job is having only a 30 minute lunch hour. I believe working in that type of environment, employees should at least have enough time to relieve some of the stressful situations and eat lunch. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to manage your own time. You can schedule to take off ahead of time with no questions asked if you have a PTO balance.
Pros
Independent work station
Cons
Short lunches.
Strong Company to work for
Clinical Nurse Educator (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 15, 2017
Great workplace culture. Excellent pay and benefits. Room for advancement. Strong support staff. Competent and reliable leadership. Allowed for a lot of autonomy
Clinical Operation Supervisor (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 5, 2017
The most enjoyable part was working with nurses and pharm company in launching a new patient support program and improve health of customers.
fast paced
National Telephonic Ambassador (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 12, 2015
So much to learn in this fast paced environment. Doctors really cared about the patients. Up to date on the latest technology.