United Cerebral Palsy of Greater Cleveland Employee Reviews

3.3Job Security & Advancement
I would recomend
Dsp (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMay 8, 2018
I love my job and I love my consumers. Consumers are always engaged with something and getting out into the community. This is not a job if u are in it for the paycheck. Only come if your heart is in it.
Pros
Benefits, you keep your weekend and holidays, most of all you are being the difference for someone.
Cons
Always short staffed.
Fun workplace
Direct Support Professional (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJanuary 13, 2017
Great place to provide services to individuals with developmental disabilities. Fun staff that truly care about people and enjoy their job. Turnover rate is not very high.
Pros
Lots of activities and perks
Horrible Management
Direct Support Professional (DSP) (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHNovember 26, 2013
I was really displeased with working with this company. The Management team is horrible. They do not recognize DSP staff at all. And they pick anyone to be Home Managers that aren't really qualified for the job. If you have any complaints you have to report to Ina Bailey Bryant, who can really care less about anything you have to say. She has an horrible attitude and discredited those under authority. Her favorite line is "Well, its your word against theirs", I hated that job. And they also cheat you off of your over time hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at United Cerebral Palsy of Greater Cleveland. Our community is ready to answer.

United Cerebral Palsy of Greater Cleveland Reviews by Job Title