United Installs, LLC Employee Reviews

About the job
Installer (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYFebruary 4, 2019
A typical day of work meant non stop customer satisfaction. I learnt a lot about the business itself. The management was very poor at this job. The workplace was good however.
Cut Throat and Toxic
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dunbar, WVSeptember 6, 2018
This was one of the most toxic work environments I have ever worked in. When I first started working there, the small office of existing employees did nothing but trash talk the person they had just fired, that I was replacing and on a daily basis would find people to talk about in a negative way. No matter how hard you work it's never good enough and there's always someone with a target on their back. Not to mention, the job itself is extremely stressful and there is no accountability.
Pros
Weekly Pay
Cons
Toxic Work Environment, Dead End job
Worst company ever
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYApril 18, 2018
Worked there for a year, got fired twice for no reason, got money taken out of my check for carpet that I did not own or have installed in my house which is illegal, nobody cared about your feelings and did nothing to fix issues. Ask around terrible company to work for.
Cons
terrible work atmosphere
Family business
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Erlanger, KYApril 4, 2018
Very family oriented . They really cared about the vibes in the office and made every effort to address any issues that would arise. Very stressful position, but it was worth it.
Pros
over time
Cons
healthcare
Fast paced, stressful at times, overall good
Customer service (Current Employee) –  Erlanger, KYMarch 25, 2018
Overall the company is good, but it can be very stressful at times. Depending on the volume of work and the office morale at the time, this job can seem disheartening.
Pros
Friendly coworkers
Cons
Added unnecessary stress at times
Excellent Company!
Account Coordinator (Current Employee) –  KentuckyApril 28, 2016
Great company to work for and is a great environment. If you enjoy a challenge and a drive to succeed then your going to love it here!
United Installs
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Erlanger, KYSeptember 8, 2015
I loved working for this company. they would have an annual pick nick that I loved. Christmas parties, traveling. providing over the top customer service and educating customers as well.
Pros
great working with the public
Cons
no so good on managment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at United Installs, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

United Installs, LLC Reviews by Location