United Pest Solutions Employee Reviews

Great place to work!
Customer Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Kenmore, WANovember 17, 2017
This is a job that has many facets. It can be relaxed at times and quick paced with a little stress at times depending on the season. There is much more to it than meets the eye and this keeps it interesting. The company culture and values are in line with my own personal values and the owners have integrity and genuinely care about the employees. I have had a lot of professional growth here and look forward to future endeavors to grow the company. We have a good time when we can through out the work day and have a friendly environment with great people! We work in a small office and have regular contact with the owners who are wonderful people.

While I checked off the "401K" benefit, the size of the company doesn't lend to that specifically, but does offer a retirement plan that is matched up to a percentage. This is unusual for a company of this size and shows the investment the owners have in their employees.
Pros
Great people to work with and for
Cons
When we get upset customers
Best work environment in the Industry
Service/Sales Technician (Current Employee) –  Kenmore, WANovember 17, 2017
With two decades plus in virtually every aspect of Pest Management I can tell you that this company from ownership to management, to Tech level are without a doubt, the best I have ever experienced. They ensure that you have everything you need ALL THE TIME! And Service managers make YOU the priority, not the "numbers" usually imposed on them by the Corporation or owners. Whether just getting in to the Profession, or you've been doing it forever, You owe it to yourself to join The United Family!
Pros
Excellent benefits, Outstanding support on every level
Cons
Occasionally long hours
good place to work
Senior Pest Technician (Former Employee) –  Kenmore, WANovember 17, 2017
I t was good working there just show up with a great driving record. Never get into a vehicle accident Ever while working for this place. over all tho a good place to work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at United Pest Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5