UNITED Pharmacy Staffing

UNITED Pharmacy Staffing Employee Reviews

Staffing agency well established with regional health systems. Able to work at a health system before deciding to work there. Flexible schedule is also a possibility.
Great temp agency to work for. The owner is an excellent pharmacist who is greatly respected and well known throughout the Chicago metro area. The owner takes pride in his pharmacists and can be counted on as being fair.
Pros
Great way to experience many pharnacy companies
Cons
No long term jobs
Very good Staffing Agency, management treats employees with respect and placement very dependable, which is United Healthcare/Medsearch Staffing Agency.
Pros
Well worth your time for an temp service
Cons
Management cares about their employees
I always felt cared for and my needs were always met as an individual. The manager is amazing and he is such a perfect fit for the company, if I would ask to speak to him he would be available to answer any question and provide me with a great understanding. The entire staff is friendly and very professional! I would recommend anyone to work for United!
Pros
Provide great work environments, friendly and professional
Cons
Greatest Agency to work! My recruiters is AMAZING! Management available for feedback and guidance when needed. I am fortunate to be a part of the company
Pros
Friendly team
Cons
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
Great management, who really cares about his employees. Tries to find the best possible placement for his clients. Is very empathetic to what may be going on in his employees lives. With that being said it makes for a great work environment!!
Pros
Dedicated management
UNITED Staffing is an amazing place to work. It was started by and is lead by a pharmacy technician who truly cares about his employees and wants them to succeed. UNITED respects their employees and honestly wants the best for them. They make known the fact that you are not working FOR them, but WITH them as a partner. I started as an administrative assistant in 2015, and it wasn't too long before I was promoted to a recruiter. UNITED wants their employees to grow with them and helps their employees learn new skills to develop as a professional. UNITED runs on respect, accountability, and integrity. Everyone in the office is professional, but also fun to work with. Although being a recruiter is often fast-paced and competitive, UNITED makes it easy to succeed as a producer for the company.
This staffing agency is a joke. They pretend that they care about you, and hype up the assignment you will be placed in. Once you get there you realize that the job is nothing like described, and that the staffing agency has no clue of what really goes on there. When telling the agency that you don’t like an assignment they continue to pacify the situation, and refuse to look for other opportunities for you. They only care about getting paid from the contract with the client. Also, if you don’t have a car, they refuse to work with you. While a car is never necessary to complete the unintelligent tasks you are assigned to do at any site. You’re better off finding yourself a job, than working with United! Oh, and please ask a lot of questions, because you are entitled to things that they won’t mention to you (i.e. sick time).
Pros
Cons
Pay, lack of raise, lack of advancement, no benefits, staffing agency itself
Official response from UNITED Pharmacy Staffing
October 31, 2018
We are so sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with our company. UNITED Pharmacy Staffing prides itself on respect and compassion for every single person we employee. We care about each person we hire and treat everyone as an individual, while maintaining the highest ethical standards. We are proud to say that this is simply a part of our company culture. UNITED has been in the pharmacy industry for over 20 years, and is extremely familiar with each and every client and job we place our employees with. It is not a requirement for our employees to own a car. In fact, we have had and currently employ many individuals who do not have a car. The only requirement is that an employee can get to their shift as scheduled, whatever their means of transportation. We are also sorry to hear you believe we withheld information from you. We work hard at maintaining transparency and making everything clear with each person who works with us. Again, we are very sorry about your negative experience with us. We appreciate your feedback, as we are always looking to learn and grow. We thank you for all your hard work with our company and wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.
United Staffing provides "relief" pharmacists to various pharmacy environments. I primarily work at clinic based pharmacies which service 100-150 patients daily. The clinic pharmacies provide twice daily minute breaks and 30 minute lunch breaks, unusual for retail pharmacists. The work is fast paced, with sufficient technician support. United Staffing staff is operated by a pharmacy technician I've known for many years. He and his staff are courteous and work with the pharmacists and technicians to provide the best service to their clients.
Pros
Good people on staff
Cons
The Owner of the staffing company is very fair and finds his staff good jobs. The work day is informative and enjoyable.no extra activities. No health
Pros
interesting jobs
Cons
no healthcare
This company provides an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door at major medical facilities working in entry level positions.
Pros
excellent opportunity to enter a new field
Cons
pay rate
I work well with others . Always working to make sure things run smoothly. I go to work with a positive attitude and leave the negative at the door. I like to have fun yet get work done at a timely matter. The customers are always the number one priority with me. The hardest part is being able to take care of all the customers that need my help since time is limited. I try to work through that and make it my number one tool.
Pros
working with many different people
Cons
working part time does not give me benefits, long hours
Professional, fair and ethical company that is well Established. Richard Puchetti a graduate from NorthWestern operates a fantastic organization.
Pros
schedule
great place to work , flexible schedule, nice pay rate and good people to work for..
Pros
flexible
Cons
temp agency
a chance to experience the pharmacy field while learning modern brand named and generic meds.. a great job to grow
Pros
pharmacy
Cons
pharmacy