United Service Companies Employee Reviews

Buen ambiente de trabajo
Limpieza áreas públicas - Marriott World Center (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 23, 2018
Si lo recomiendo como opción de trabajo, grupo de trabajo ameno
Pros
Adaptación rápida
Cons
A veces la cantidad de gente en áreas públicas, hace que se atrase el personal para iniciar a trabajar
Working at united services
Janitorial (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 9, 2018
I loved working here... Friendly, fast pace. Alot of work but fun and your always on your feet. Set up and break down booths, vacuuming.. Throwing away trash and breakimg down boxes.
Great management, Poor working hours
Estimator (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MODecember 29, 2017
United Services is an insurance repair company with job security and compensation based on property damage for insurance claims. On-call and after hours were very common. Good working environment; however, work and compensation was directly related to commercial and homeowner property damage occurring.
Great management
Housekeeping Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Boston, MADecember 10, 2017
When working for United Service Companies I had great management. They were easy to work with and easy to talk too. I really think the best part of work is the people you work with and I did enjoy the people everyday.
All about me!
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 26, 2017
I had an experienced worker seeks employment as a stock clerk or janitor in private or public sector. I also good with pre-clean up and after clean up in general stadium.
Pros
good teamwork
Cons
n/a
Interesting and diverse
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLNovember 20, 2017
I performed all office duties from opening the office, sorting mail, answering phones to driving to the work site to deliver plans. I greeted customers, set up appointments, made travel arrangements. I enjoyed my position there and would still be there if the owner had not passed away.
Pros
A great boss
Cons
no health care
fast working
Cabin Service Lead (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTNovember 6, 2017
Typical day was very busy. Lots of things to do. Management was great. Hardest part of the job would be leading people and them not respecting you or doing what was asked
Pros
great pay
Cons
fast days
Do Not Work For Them
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAOctober 27, 2017
I worked with them for 3 weeks to keep it short I quit , the management are all unorganized they need to get fired they overwork you giving you about 17 to 20 rooms a day they do not pay much they do not pay you for all your hours the whole company needs to shut down it's definitely not worth working for !
Unfair company
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAOctober 25, 2017
this company is too unfair do not pay employees hours worked. they charge us with work, promising us that they will pay us the extra work and never pay us.
The worst manager and co-workers ever
Account Manager/Office administrator (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FL 32809October 18, 2017
United is a disaster, manager and employees do whatever they please. the manager is a hoe
I really don't have much to say only that cameras should be placed in the office and managers office. so everything can be seen
Pros
Cons
stressful
A good place to be
MULTIDIVISIONAL COO (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 16, 2017
Excellent organization but you can hit the ceiling quickly so ambitious people tend to move on elsewhere as they develop or advance in their career path.
It was a good place to work
Sheet Metal Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNSeptember 29, 2017
I liked the work but the shop foreman even though he was 2 years older then ,would say he didn't have to work cause he did his time ,although I have been in the feild longer then him,he would stand around and tell us the job had to be done fast but with out his help. And I was told all foreman there where working foreman,so didn't like that part. But as for everything else it was a great company to work for .
A challenging and rewarding place to work
Facilities Manager (Former Employee) –  Saint Peters, MOJuly 28, 2017
United Services provides a valuable service to the community. Focused on complete and comprehensive care to preschool age children with specific focus for those with special needs. They provide not only preschool education preparation, but a full spectrum of therapy support to develop children of all abilities. It can be challenging, but the reward of seeing these children achieve and develop makes the efforts more than worthwhile.
Pros
Rewarding and gratifying
Low Pay, long hours
❸ Agent (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJuly 18, 2017
Good place to work but I couldn't maintain my lifestyle with $10.50 an hour. Main part of the job is to clean airplanes and get them ready for the next flight.
Pros
Weekly payments
Cons
Workload not shared if your good
Buena
Public area (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 17, 2017
Mejorar la calidad de pagos por horas ya que el nivel de trabajo y de exigencia es alto
no comment
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 4, 2017
I really have nothing to say about this company, it was just a job that I had to do in order to pay my bills. I worked hard for my paycheck and I did what was required of me.
Being employed at United Services, has been quite a journey
Payroll Specialist (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 2, 2017
Though I very much Enjoy the work criteria in which I am entitled to,

The environment is a bit hostile and unwelcoming.

However, the work-style is very fast paced, and requires quick thinking,

Which is very appealing to me.

All in all, being employed at United Services, has been quite a

journey in which I am proud of undergoing.

Warm regards,
Pros
Fast Paced work structure.
Cons
Very Hostile environment.
Low energy
Housekeeping Manager Hyatt Regency (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMay 13, 2017
Low energy and frustrating. There was a lot of turnover with employees. Employees would quit or just not show up. No benefits and low compensation. Not much knowledge needed for the job.
Pros
Fun enviorment
Cons
low compensation
United Services in St. Peters Mo not Connecticut.Wonderful place to work. Colleagues are amazing.
Speech Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  Saint Peters, MOFebruary 10, 2017
United Services in St. Peters, MO not Connecticut. Great place to work. Team oriented. Will miss the school district students served there. Work place treat each other as family. hardest part of the job is that it is very physical. Working in a multi needs classroom can be very physically demanding. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with the children each day.
Fun work place
Restoration Technician (Former Employee) –  Lake Bluff, ILJanuary 27, 2017
Fast past long days I learned how to clean with certain cleaning solutions meet good people the best part of the job was when we all had lunch and the company paid for it
Pros
Lunch time out side
Cons
Not enough time to finish product

Ask a question about working or interviewing at United Service Companies. Our community is ready to answer.