United Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

Here
Paraprofessional/Teacher's Aide (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 18, 2019
It’s not that they’re a bad company. My recruiter was just horrible at communication. I did everything she asked me to do, up until a situation occurred. Once that situation occurred I never heard from my recruiter again. I’ve left her multiple messages and email... and NOTHING. Not even a response to let me know that I was fired or still hired. Last thing I heard from my recruiter was I’m still going to try to get you a job be patient
Production was good poor management
Full time cashier (Former Employee) –  New York StateMay 8, 2019
They should train workers better, sit down and investigate problems more thorough instead of making workers sign a write up. Hours should be more sufficient to others
Pros
Benefits and gifts
Cons
Quick to fire instead of investigation
Lack of communication, lack of work, and unprofessional management
Direct Support Professional (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 17, 2019
Totally unprofessional management and lack of work and communication. They will only call you if they feel like it and rarely offers work. In order to keep working at a house the respective client has to like you (if you're lucky of course).
Pros
Pays every week
Cons
Lack of communication, lack of work, unprofessional management
Typical day at work
Medical Clerk/ Payroll (Temp Associate) (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 8, 2019
Come in as early as 8 am. Open emails, retrieve all payroll slips and every document i have requested from staffing clients we have employed. Follow by listening to any voicemails left by clients. Adding up all time-sheets and numbers to make sure i have everyone listed. Make a note of everyone i have to contact that i am missing and sum of everyone i do have and send documents out to the payroll employees so they can further pay clients/employees. Follow up with clients that i have to retrieve medical documents from, ( hipaa, messels, mumps, ect.) so i can ensure they are medically covered to work.
Nice Job
Direct Support Professional (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 15, 2018
nice job weekly pay something you don't find much nowday's if you need the hours they will give them and they work according to what works best for you I'm not planning on leaving anytime soon HR is very responsive and do they best
Pros
Great hours good pay very communacative
Cons
None to me personally
Cool for the time
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 8, 2018
Don't plan on making that your main household income. In other words plan on having a second job. You walk around a warehouse picking up trash tape sweeping taking trash out.
it was nice working there
DSP (Direct Support Professional) (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 23, 2018
I had a g9d time working there , they got me a job through ahrc and it was good in the beginning until i started seeing what was really going on. lets just say it wasnt what i thought it was. and i never want to work in a place like that again because the treatment given was not good and some people should not work in that buisness.
Pros
making someone feel good and gets a smile everytime i see them
Cons
people who were taking advantage and getting away with alot.
Employment Agency
Clinic Nurse, World Trade Center Health Project (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 2, 2018
I worked with United Staffing Solutions for temporary assignments in the medical field. They have assignment s throughout the boroughs and Nassau and Suffolk Counties.
Not up front
Senior Medical Secretary (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 1, 2018
This company is horrible! If you work for this company, make sure you get all the details of your contract. If you want to advance in any institution, you have to wait a full year to apply
Great experience and wonderful managers
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 29, 2018
Overall my experience working with USS was great. I was offered opportunities in different positions and managers were always on call and ready to assist in making everyone happy.
Pros
availability of assignments
Cons
Pay rate
Stay away!
Magazine Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  WallJuly 25, 2018
The management here is VERY rude. The job is simple, giving out newspapers and magazines. But if you can handle being treated bad, then go for it. I will never come back to this place.
Pros
One day a week, simple job
Cons
Rude Management
Not your average job agency
Warehouse Associate/Packer (Temp) (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 14, 2018
Usually only had work in different sites every other day so you had to travel sometimes out of your comfort zone . Never had set schedules and sometimes no work available.
Pros
Cons
Unprofessional staff
The managment can step up a bit
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Haltom City, TXMay 15, 2018
The most amazing thing about this company is that you can receive over time if you wish .But the life balance is off with this company they don't include family time .
Pros
overtime
Cons
management is rude
Very nice place to work.
DSP/CNA (Former Employee) –  Ozone Park, NYFebruary 8, 2018
Love working for this company management,staff and clients are very respectful to each other.work environment is very stress free.ever one works well together and communication between staff and management is in good order.I love working for this company and I would recommend it to anyone.
Pros
Cons
Healthcare
productive
Technologist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 30, 2018
good company to work for only for temp assignments.
benefits are limited and is good for singles. also you have to have your assignments lined up ahead so you can minimize the time gabs
It is only a staffing agency
Truck Driver/Warehouse Assistant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 5, 2018
United Staffing Solutions keeps me on all different assignments. Though, they keep me occupied; most of the companies are not hiring. I do not complain, I just go on to the next assignment. Every company that I had the opportunity to encountered, has a different way of running their business.
Medical Staffing
Human Resources/Credential Manager (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAJanuary 4, 2018
Medical Staffing has tons of ways to earn money by recruiting nurses to the company and managing staff nurses. Due to it being a small company there wasn't much room for growth.
Good company with good pay but high turnover
Senior National Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CADecember 29, 2017
Very fun and close knit work place. Pays very well but it does have a lot of turnover. I left there about 6 months ago and 12 people i worked with have either left or been let go since then.
Pros
Pay, supportive.
Cons
High Turnover
Great Temp Job
Temp (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 14, 2017
Great company to get your foot in the door. I started as a temp and now im permanent with the company. you have to prove yourself there is a lot of competition.
Pros
alot of hours
Cons
pay can be better
This is job for car fare to find another job.
Maintenance worker/ Porter (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 16, 2017
The rate of pay is way to low, and on certain holidays you are off for a week/week an half with no pay. The workers in the building do not respect the staff.
Pros
easy work
Cons
No advancement, poor pay, no vacations or benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at United Staffing Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

United Staffing Solutions Reviews by Location