United States Department of Justice Careers and Employment
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- IndustryGovernment & Public Administration
You're seeing United States Department of Justice jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
2 days agoView job
3 days agoView job
Falls Church, VA
11 days agoView job
19 days agoView job
Salary estimated from 17.2K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at United States Department of Justice have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
Help fellow job seekers by sharing your unique experience.
People have asked 39 questions about working at United States Department of Justice. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from United States Department of Justice employees.
Insights from 112 Indeed users who have interviewed with United States Department of Justice within the last 5 years.
How do I deal with stressful situations at work.
About my background and my education
How long has this position feathered on company wed site ? How many candidates been interview for the position ? When can I expect a follow up call or an second interview ?
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- United States Department of Justice