United States Department of Justice Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 266 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOMonty Wilkinson80%approve of Monty Wilkinson's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenueless than $1M (USD)
- IndustryGovernment & Public Administration
- HeadquartersWashington, DC
There is 1 United States Department of Justice job close to Ashburn, VA. You can check out other available jobs at United States Department of Justice.
Salary estimated from 1K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at United States Department of Justice have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 58 questions about working at United States Department of Justice. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from United States Department of Justice employees.
Insights from 169 Indeed users who have interviewed with United States Department of Justice within the last 5 years.
What could you bring to the Agency. Tell us about your self. Describe a situation that you overcame and how did you resolve.
Why do you want to be an ATF Agent?
How do I deal with stressful situations at work.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at United States Department of Justice?Published on May 24, 2021
- United States Department of Justice