United States Postal Service Careers and Employment
Work wellbeingResults based on 25,423 responses to Indeed's work wellbeing survey.
HappinessHow enjoyable people find their day-to-day life at work
PurposeHow meaningful people find their work
SatisfactionHow content people feel with the way things are at work
Stress-freeHow manageable people find their work stress
There are 2 United States Postal Service jobs close to Ashburn, VA. You can check out other available jobs at United States Postal Service.
Salary estimated from 30.1K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Loading and Stocking
Employees at United States Postal Service have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 4.4K questions about working at United States Postal Service. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from United States Postal Service employees.
Insights from 14K Indeed users who have interviewed with United States Postal Service within the last 5 years.
Simple job interview questions.
Simple job interview questions...
Can you work 14 hours a day?
Can you work 14 hours a day? ...
Do you feel comfortable driving in all types of weather?
Do you feel comfortable drivin...
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at United States Postal Service?Published on May 24, 2021