United States Postal Service Careers and Employment
- CEOMegan Brennan
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenuemore than $10B (USD)
- IndustryGovernment & Public Administration
We were not able to detect your location. You can browse through all 1,911 jobs United States Postal Service has to offer
Salary estimated from 13.1K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Loading and Stocking
Employees at United States Postal Service have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
Help fellow job seekers by sharing your unique experience.
People have asked 4.3K questions about working at United States Postal Service. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from United States Postal Service employees.
Insights from 4.7K Indeed users who have interviewed with United States Postal Service within the last 5 years.
Unprofessional and lacks integrity
The question base and the work surounding
I thought you had to pass the in-person proctor test with a 70%? And if you did pass the test, does it take a while before you hear any other instructions?
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- United States Postal Service