United States Postal Service

United States Postal Service Employee Reviews in Orange, TX

Management always in a rush mode
Management always rushing workers. Expected to drive a mail truck even with a hurt eye from a incident. Very fast work environment which leads very many accidents and including death.
Poatal Service
Its a very demanding job! You get to network an meet new people the pay is okay. Its not a job for someone with a lot of kids its very demanding you will work!
Pros
Okay pay good benefits!
Cons
Stressful, timed and hard on your body!
It’s ok.
I worked the US Postsl Service for 23 years. It was a job that provided good benefits for my son and myself because I was a single mom. The work environment was nit a good one but I endured because of the benefits .
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Work environment was terrible.
Stressful but rewarding
The Postal Service rewards it's employees well, but seems to have management issues. Upper management doesn't seem to have an accurate idea of how corporate decisions affect workers lower down the chain. This frequently results in the carriers, clerks, and supervisors being overworked, and corporate having to pay for more work than it budgets for.
Pros
Great benefits/pay
Cons
Short breaks, stressful
Productive workplace
I have enjoyed working here for the past 16 years. Work flow was very good, and it was easy to learn the different tasks that came with the job as long as you stayed focused.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
rca
come in on call every morning for 7:30. case all mail, flats. and packages to go out on route takes about 2-3 hours, load car to deliver mail, do whole route in own vehichle riding on middle console, with left leg controlling gas and brake pedal and right leg on passenger side and throwing out of right side. takes about 4-5 hours to deliver if you have good timing.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at United States Postal Service. Our community is ready to answer.
7.4K
Women's ratings

2.6Fairygodboss Score

50%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

50%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

United States Postal Service Reviews by Job Title