United States Postal Service
56Below average

United States Postal Service Employee Reviews in Ashburn, VA

You’re seeing reviews in Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Found 7 reviews matching the search with 13 related reviews.
As a carrier in postal service we should to be ready to work 7 days a week more than 10 hours a day, some week we do not have a day off, some week we receive a phone call in our day off to go to work. Postal service is the most stress full place. The job is mostly psychical job. It's hard but at the same time is fun too. Few hours we are working in the office and few hours we are in street.
Fast-paced rewarding job while providing essential service to the American public. Consistently rated “most trusted” among all government agencies, while delivering literally to every household and business in the nation.
This is not a permanent job. My supervisors does not do an effective schedule so I don't have clear expectations of my job for each day nor job security.
its hard work and its good pay bad bosses that make you pray! heavy lifting all day! It's time to leave but they say STAY!!! and you do got bills to pay
Pros
pay
Cons
long hard hours, no sleep, no respect
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
Able to get great benefits. The schedule and hours are flexible.I was able to switch over when I needed benefits for health care. They provide good options.
it's like working in a sweat shop. very unprofessional, zero work ethics. They want you to be available 24/7. you only know what time you start but they'll decide when you go home. So if working 13, 14, 16, hrs a day with no day off works for you then this is the place for you.
This job isn't for everybody due to the brutal work conditions, fast paced environments and unpredictable work schedules.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at United States Postal Service?