Accessibility, disability and accommodation at United States Postal Service
|Only if working onsite||0%|
|No paid sick days||34%|
|11 or more days||22%|
|I don’t know||16%|
|No paid vacation days||46%|
|More than 30 days||8%|
Questions and answers
- Question: What is the work from home policy at United States Postal Service?
- No work from home
- Answered by Mail Processing Clerk - Oklahoma City, OK - January 8, 2023
- 281 more answers
- Question: What is covered by the health insurance at United States Postal Service?
- Most thing depending on what you pick
- Answered by PSE Mail Processing Clerk - Syracuse, NY - January 26, 2023
- 122 more answers
- Question: What is United States Postal Service sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?
- We accrue 96 sick days per year, and it can be carried over until you retire.
- Answered by Supervisor Customer Service (Former Employee) - New York, NY - January 22, 2023
- 25 more answers
- 11 Jobs for Professionals Who Are Deaf or Hard of Hearing
Tips on how to find jobs when you're deaf or hard of hearing, with ideas for possible jobs to look for.
- How To Disclose a Disability to Your Employer
Why you might want to tell your employer about a disability, and how and when to have the conversation.
- 17 Great Jobs for People With Disabilities
Jobs for people with disabilities to consider, with salary data and job responsibilities.
- 13 Ideal Jobs for People With Intellectual Disabilities
Understanding what environments help you thrive can help you choose an industry where you flourish.