United Surgical Partners International Employee Review

View all United Surgical Partners International reviews

Depends where you work....
RN (Current Employee) –  Nashville,TN and surrounding bedroom countiesAugust 20, 2013
I have worked where the management was wonderful; also worked in several facilities where management sucked so bad you wondered how they got into management. BEWARE of facilities in the Nashville and surrounding bedroom counties (Franklin, Mount Juliet and Madison).
Pros
Free food from vendors.
Cons
Inconsistencies in pay and experience.

Other United Surgical Partners International Employee Reviews

Okay work environment
Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 7, 2018
Not a lot of room for advancement. Not a great culture fit for recent grad. If you want a white bread 9 to 5 job, then this is the perfect place for you.
Pros
Free lunches occasionally, fair pay
Cons
Accounting Manager (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXApril 25, 2018
Great place...advancement can be a little troubling, but great work/life balance and corporate culture. Very few holidays observed. Management could be better.
Official response from United Surgical Partners International
April 26, 2018

Thank you very much for your recent review of our organization. Like you, many of our employees often remark on how refreshing our work/life balance schedules are in a very bottom-line driven professional world. We appreciate your time for providing feedback on how we can improve-it is because of engaged employees like you that we are an industry-leader. Our people are what makes this organization great!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at United Surgical Partners International. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6