United Way Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 646 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOLorraine Goddard83%approve of Lorraine Goddard's performance
- Company size51 to 200
- Revenue$1M to $5M (USD)
- IndustryNonprofit & NGO
There is 1 United Way job close to Ashburn, VA. You can check out other available jobs at United Way.
Salary estimated from 5.3K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at United Way have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 88 questions about working at United Way. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from United Way employees.
Insights from 415 Indeed users who have interviewed with United Way within the last 5 years.
Tell us about your experience in this kind of work. What can you teach us about outcome measurement and the redesign of our allocation process?
In the same job on a higher position. Because childhood is the most vulnerable stage in a human beings life, and if we can properly educate the children of today maybe we won't have to punish the adults of tomorrow. Besides my bilingual skills I can also contribute my moral, ethical and family values along with my desire to make a positive impact on someone else's life.
Not really a lot - this was an internship for college.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at United Way?Published on May 24, 2021
- United Way