UnitedHealth Group Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 4,963 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOSir Andrew Witty76%approve of Sir Andrew Witty's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenuemore than $10B (USD)
You're seeing UnitedHealth Group jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 16K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at UnitedHealth Group have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 861 questions about working at UnitedHealth Group. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from UnitedHealth Group employees.
Insights from 5K Indeed users who have interviewed with UnitedHealth Group within the last 5 years.
The first interview is a phone interview and the second interview is face to face with the hiring manager. The experience I had was kind of weird because the hiring manager didnt want to hire me the when he laid eyes on me. In the interview he told me all of the negative things about the position, rather than trying to sell the position. When I received a email a couple of days later stated I was no longer consider, it was surprising. I was told from the recruiter the office had openings meaning one, But later I was told it was only one position. The position is still open. My interview experience was weird.
About past experiences, just be ready to answer questions that pertain to your ability to bill and multi task.
Are you easily angered? How would you deal with a angry customer? How will you deal with a large workload in a fast paced environment? Tell me about a time you went above and beyond what was required of you? Tell me two good qualities about yourself?
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at UnitedHealth Group?Published on May 24, 2021
- UnitedHealth Group