UnitedHealth Group Employee Review

View all UnitedHealth Group reviews

workpalce
associate Lead (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, APAugust 5, 2014
it is good experience to work with all the teams

I learned Management
Pros
good lunch
Cons
good work

Other UnitedHealth Group Employee Reviews

Productive environment
Enrollment Associate (Former Employee) –  Eau Claire, WIApril 21, 2018
Employment was very organized and structured here. Enjoyed the privacy and your own space so you could really focus on what needed to be completed. Management team was very supportive.
Expectations Not Met
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VAApril 21, 2018
I expected my role with UnitedHealthcare to be a rewarding experience that would open the door to a myriad of roles. I was wrong. Though the company has benefits such as telecommuting, quick advancement in certain areas and pay (though not matching work load) the cons outweigh. The work environment was highly unprofessional. This includes inappropriate comments and supervisors making constant jokes about termination. The atmosphere didn’t foster a culture of empowerment. The benefits (medical, dental, etc) are the worst of any employer I have worked with. This is more astonishing since this is an insurance company (though in their defense I was warned during the recruitment process that this was the case). Lastly they encourage you to reach out to their 3rd party HR (HR Direct). HR Direct is unaware of the operational and atmospheric components of the site I was at. They were also not trained well in issues involving HR.
Pros
Telecommuting potential and relatively decent pay
Cons
Worst insurance of any employer I have worked for and highly unprofessional environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UnitedHealth Group. Our community is ready to answer.

53.1K

InHerSight Score

2.9Personal Development

3.5Career Opportunities

3.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight