Unity Homecare

Unity Homecare Employee Reviews

great place tp work, second family
There are all types of people working here, so its up to you to find out where you belong. If you stay long enough, you will see that this place will become your second family. I miss everyone dearly and hope to someday work for them again. There is room for growth in your skill set here as they take a diverse range of medical cases.
Very helpful coworkers
Unity Homecare is a very good place to work at. All the administrative staff is very helpful and understanding. Schedule is very flexible, and the benefits are amazing!
Unity Home Care
Great company to work for. Taking care of others is a passion that Unity exceeds in. If you care for your love ones then I would suggest giving the team a call.
Productive place with a helpful heart
A typical day includes going to the living quarters of my patients, checking their vitals, and giving them a shower. As basic as this sounds, there are a lot more to a typical day. Interacting with these patients brings about a sense of importance and companionship. They are able to go about the rest of their day with confidence, knowing that someone came to visit them and cleaned them and made them feel special.
Pros
Choosing your own time to visit patients, good managements and bosses.
Cons
Driving long distances
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Unity Homecare. Our community is ready to answer.
4.8