UnityBPO Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Overworked, underappreciated
Tier 1 Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJanuary 7, 2018
Mgmt will work you to death. You will take 3 or 4 contracts for no increase in pay from hire date. No standardized training - you sit with someone, overhear their calls. 3 or 4 days and you're on your own. "It's your job to take calls" Mgmt does not know your name - you are a body in a chair. If you complain or disagree, your hours will be changed, pay will be changed, duties will be changed and if you don't like it "there's the door."
Pros
Good starting pay
Cons
Poor Mgmt, Employee Morale is Non-existent, no opportunity to advance, No training, no job security, you will not be acknowledges at this company or thanked
Not worth it
A member (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMDecember 11, 2017
Don't waste your time. You are treated like a number here. Middle level management is incredible, but anywhere past that level you are a number to them.
Cons
Work 4-5 contracts for the same pay... Its your job
Best company I ever worked for
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNOctober 25, 2017
Company had a unified vision from top to bottom on doing whatever it took to make the client engagement successful and keeping the clients happy. This unity of vision fostered a very CAN-DO attitude among the entire staff. Typical pitfalls such as infighting, pettiness, and finger-pointing did not exist at any level.
Pros
Cons
N/a
Productive and helpful work envirnment
Clinical Customer Specialist Tier I (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMSeptember 21, 2017
In my opinion Unity BPO is a good company. They have a great starting pay and wonderful friendly environment. The staff is very helpful and go out of there way to make sure you are up to pace.
Pros
Good pay
Fun and supportive place to work with enough challenge and variety to keep me happy
unspecified (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJuly 20, 2017
Of all the places I've ever worked, I think UnityBPO gives people starting out in their careers a place to start building their resumes. Hard work is not only appreciated and recognized but leads to advancement, and the company has a tuition reimbursement program so that people can build their skillset. To me, the work supporting healthcare professionals and helping them help patients is also rewarding.
Great place to work!
Unspecified (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJuly 20, 2017
Been here for a while and I like it. It's a unique atmosphere with great staff!

There's always a lot to do and you certainly won't get bored if you work here!
Overworked and underpaid. Cuts corners on employees training.
AFTERHOURS TECHNICIAN TIER 2 (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJuly 1, 2017
barely any training given to most employees. No chance at advancement. Constantly cutting jobs. Only hires people who have no idea what they are doing.
Pros
easy job once you get the hang of it
Cons
management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UnityBPO. Our community is ready to answer.

UnityBPO Reviews by Location