Univers Workplace Solutions Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Fun enviroment and good IT assistance
Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Maitland, FLApril 20, 2018
One of the account managers treated us without respect and she was very rude and no one did something about it.
They said they're going to give you two or three clients at the beginning and I was responsible for 8 in less of six months. There were no time to cover all data in a quality matter.
The training was also incomplete.
Pros
Multicultural enviroment
Cons
Lack of professionalism, dont give new people more than they can handle without proper training at least.
good money , little experience
Benefits Counselor (Former Employee) –  Hammonton, NJJanuary 29, 2018
Good job, but super temporary. Good pay..little experience needed.
You are able to make friends which can be a perk. It is a very social environment. Teaches you to have better communication skills which is necessary for all future jobs.Basically lots of reading scripts to people over the phone.
Pros
1 hour lunch, make friends, new cases
Cons
lots of answering phones
Sweat shop
Benefits Counselor and Sales (Former Employee) –  Maitland, FLSeptember 20, 2017
Not much to be said of telemarketing environments. This one was a long row of tables with computers on top. No separation between workers... poor temporary environment... paycheck came from some distant place in New York. Made me wonder if this was even legit. Work was available only four months and over. How could anyone plan a living from this? And I had to pay for all my own licensing in Insurance.
Pros
job
Great Company
Benefits Counselor (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAAugust 22, 2017
Great place to work. They are willing to train just about anyone who is willing to learn. Awesome experience!! It's a shame they were bought out and shut down the Lake Forest/Irvine Office.
Was Temp Job
Solutions Consultant (Former Employee) –  Hammonton, NJJune 22, 2017
Was a temp job. Large companies would call into call center. We would go through their benefits or they could decline.
Life changes. So we could add benefits or take away. We would also look to up sell the employees into different types of insurance and also retirement planning. This would help the employee understand what they had. It would also help the employee and the employer save money.
Great work environment
Insurance Representative (Former Employee) –  Hammonton, NJJanuary 30, 2017
My time here was very useful and resourceful. I gained knowledge and experience with insurance coverage for the work place. The work environment was very nice and welcoming. The employees were all nice, helpful, and great people to work with. The mot difficult part of the job was speaking with foreign customers and using translators. Other than that the job was very manageable.
Review Summary
Benefits Administration Specialist (Former Employee) –  Maitland, FLJanuary 11, 2017
Univers was a great company to work for. I value my experience there. The job culture and work life balance was exceptional. I would absolutely work there again if the opportunity permitted.
Very friendly and family oriented environment
Team Leader (Enrollment Navigator) (Current Employee) –  Maitland, FLDecember 14, 2016
It's an awesome place to work. Very friendly. The employees are very attentive to the job and the peers/colleagues. Management is well maintained. Great environment to be aorund
Great People to work with
Enrollment Center Manager (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CADecember 7, 2016
Univers was a great company to learn so many things. It allowed me to really curtail my selling skills whether it was in the field or the call center. I worked really hard as a temporary(on call) employee to show the company that I deserved to become a full time employee. When I became full time my next goal was management. I started to create more efficient ways to track sales and to train the employees to improve sales. Working hard lead me to become the manager of a small group. After a year in that position the manager left and and was put into that position as the call center manager.
fun co workers
Fulfillment Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Foothill Ranch, CAApril 20, 2016
Fulfill insurance packets and track shipments to clients and any other tasks that came up through out the day.
Working with my co workers was the best.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short breaks
GREAT Company!!
Benefits Specialist (Current Employee) –  United StatesDecember 3, 2015
Good communicating with employees. They work with your needs and are always willing to help out in any special circumstance . They pay for all travel expenses. Management is great, they always listen to your concerns and stand by ones side.
Pros
Get paid to travel
Cons
Seasonal only
Friendly and wonderful staff
Temp Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hammonton, NJNovember 29, 2015
Just going in and having a wonderful group of people who are happy and down too earth.The hardest part of the job was the call volume and short staff on translated.
Pros
Hour lunch
Cons
Long Hours
Great place to work. They really care about their employees
On Call Benefits Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Maitland, FLOctober 11, 2015
Univers listens to the employees and does what they can to help the employee professionaly and personally.

Typical day at work consist of working together with others to create a smooth workflow with each case that comes up.

The company is working towards better communication and training for the employees.

Since this is an on call position the hardest part is leaving and waiting for that call to return and work for this company.

The most enjoyable part of this job is the other employees and the management team.
Benefits Counselor (Current Employee) –  Maitland, FLSeptember 20, 2015
Univers is a very laid back organization in terms of the culture but at same time still very professional and great with training and preparing employees for the assignments based on individual client needs. They are flexible with scheduling and requesting days off unlike some organizations that hold your PTO hostage.
Pros
Great pay, typically one or two free lunches during training, good management
Cons
Temp work, challenging to get a permanent position
Long hours, but great pay
Quarterly Benefit Enrollment Counselor (Current Employee) –  Hammonton, NJJuly 8, 2015
The pay is great, but working 9+ hours each day becomes very draining. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. I would recommend becoming a licensed life insurance agent before applying.
Pros
High pay tier
Cons
Long Hours
Productive and laid back work environment
Benefits Specialist (Former Employee) –  Maitland, FLJune 24, 2015
Universe is a great company stands by its employees - they treat you with respect and offer excellent pay and great benefits.
Pros
Free lunches and All kinds of discounts
Cons
Doors lock too early, its hard to get back in the building
Nice job where you get to travel
Benefits Counselor (Current Employee) –  New JerseyFebruary 18, 2015
travel all over the US to assist people with their benefits packages. Learned how to work with people from all walks of life.
Pros
Free hotel, free lunch
Cons
Only work during enrollment season
Great culture!!
HR Generalist (Current Employee) –  Hammonton, NJDecember 9, 2014
Awesome place to work. Recently helped the Talent Acquisition manager staff over 800 seasonal positions from job postings, to interviews and processing new hires.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
temporary work
Fun job, allows people to travel.
benefits counselor (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLDecember 1, 2014
It is a nice company to work for, not bad!

I was a benefits counselor where I had to travel. I enrolled people for their insurance and most importantly I was hired for my bilingual skills.
Told there would be work????
benifits (Former Employee) –  hammonton njOctober 13, 2014
not what you know its who you know. many people told they would have work. dont depend on this. you will be homeless.