Universal Health Care Employee Reviews

Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJuly 11, 2018
Well organized company.
Good pay
Excellent trading for employees
Director and staff are well trained
No bias noted
Does not offer cost of living raises
Yearly training is good
Pros
Goid training
Cons
No raiaes
The worst facility I’ve ever worked in.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCJune 30, 2018
This facility was unorganized and hard to work in. The staff is very rude and mainly the administrators. They just don’t know how to speak to people and resolve an issue properly.
Team Work
Quality Analyst (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 22, 2018
Executing daily activities.
Preparing technical test data and communicating testing status to the manager. Designing and implementing Project strategies.
Company shut down
Diversion Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLApril 24, 2018
CEO was corrupt. Feds raided company and we all lost our jobs immediately. No severance pay. No warning. Told us everything was going to be ok but that was not the case
Pros
Was a good job
Cons
Corrupt ceo
Fun
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Fletcher, NCApril 18, 2018
I enjoyed working here. Everyone was like a big family. We all got along and made it a fun, stress free workplace! plus you get to build relationships with the patients!
no longer in busniss
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLMarch 12, 2018
no longer in business they are no there any more no longer here company is closed no employees left they have shut down in 2012.
No more universal gone for good
Was a good fast paced job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  St. Petersburg, FLMarch 4, 2018
Would have stayed at this job but was temp position and the office closed permanently. Enjoyed the fast pace of the job. Always busy made the day go by fast.
Pros
Fast pace
Cons
Office closed
N/a
Customer Services, Priority Life Skill Coach CNA (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCFebruary 7, 2018
The company is a good company overall. The management sucked. I loved what I did there. It was a interesting place to work. Too many cheifs and not enough indians.
No fun activities with this company
Cred Specialist/Administrative Assistant to VP (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLJanuary 15, 2018
This was the worst place I have ever worked. I had the Manager from hello. She treated the entire department terribiy, yelled at you and embarrassed you in front of coworkers. She lied and played favorites and took no responsibility for anything that went wrong under her direction.
Pros
Cons
Bad management
Review
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJanuary 6, 2018
I have no review, Just to say a typical day at work is very busy a lot of paper work the hardest part of the job is dealing with staff and the most rewarding part of the job is you go home and achieve a paycheck
Run, dont apply
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  North CarolinaJanuary 4, 2018
A typical day is not knowing which station you are working on, once you finally on a station, you are having to clean up from the pervious shift, replace supplies before you can even start your days work. Most of the time there is no linen, and management don't seem to care. Management is only concerned about there bottom line and no patient care. I carry any where from 20 to 40 patients a night. with at least 75% of them being total care. One the nights that we have 2 aides per station you have to get up at least 10 patients. most nights I'm starting to get patients up at 4 am just to have them all up when first shift arrives. There is no enjoyable part of my job there
Pros
Cons
lack of staff, no linens, and sorry nurses
Started my career with hopes and dreams
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLJanuary 3, 2018
This company I worked very hard for 6 years and was very proud of the position I obtained after dedicating much of my time and my life to, but was betrayed when the CEO created Medicare Fraud.
Horrible company, committing fraud
Medicare Risk Adj Admin Asst & Department Trainer (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLNovember 28, 2017
They were raided by the FBI and subsequently shut down for committing Medicare fraud. This left thousands of people without health care, and all employees were without jobs.
company is out of business
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLNovember 15, 2017
this company was ran by a doctor that is currently imprisoned for medicare fraud. the same sales department that provided fraud now works for a different company in the local area
Closed
Team Lead - Authorization Specialty Team (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLNovember 1, 2017
This business is no longer in operation. Company was taken over by the State and closed immediately. It was a great company, that paid well even at entry level positions.
It was shut down due to Fraud...........
Sales Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLOctober 19, 2017
NA - I know you really want me to write a review but this company was actually amazing and the owner committed fraud, embezzlement and the list goes on...
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
enjoyable but company went out of business
Regional Area Manager (Former Employee) –  St Petersburg Beach, FLOctober 9, 2017
The company went out of business due to poor management at the upper level. Lower levels of management were exemplary. Bonuses were generous, as were the benefits.
it was oky
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  933 michigan ave sheboygan wiSeptember 28, 2017
over all it was a okay place to work just wish i was able to get more hours.. a typical day at work me was easy.. the homes that i was going to could have been in better conditions.. the hardest part of the job was trying to get the client to shower an shave.the most enjoyable part was the interaction with the client
Fast paced, had great employees with me
LPN (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCAugust 29, 2017
Great place to work. Unfortunately had to leave due to seizure medication side effects. Would love to have stayed. Great pay and benefits. The management and employees were great to be around.
okay
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  King, NCAugust 8, 2017
okay to work at, hours were good, manager was good to work for, if it snowed I volunteered to spend the night, no extra pay for that, just didn't have to drive back to work the next day