Universal Hospital Services, Inc. Employee Review

View all Universal Hospital Services, Inc. reviews

Good place to work but sorry management
Hospital Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FloridaOctober 25, 2013
I was let go from this company after having a baby. I was told that it was because I was an On Demand employee. I worked hard for 2 years here, all the way up until the week I gave birth. The management at this location was sorry and showed favoritism to the laziest employees. I guess because they stayed in his office telling him only God knows what. I went to him a couple of times about these same people dodging work, calling out every week, leaving orders in the printer and refusing to do work. Ultimately, thats what sent me out the door, not having a baby. This is a good company to work for, this location just has BAD management.
Pros
Benefits, bonuses, holiday parties
Cons
Management is SORRY!

Other Universal Hospital Services, Inc. Employee Reviews

Great company with some amazing talent
N/A (Current Employee) –  MinnesotaMay 18, 2018
I've worked here since graduating college, and there have been some significant, positive changes throughout my time at UHS. Executive management has a clear and concise vision of where to take the company and how to encourage everyone to jump on board. Overall great place to work!
Pros
Fast paced
Cons
Sometimes too ambiguous
Not good
customer service technician (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIMay 14, 2018
Love the job. I do actually love the job. But the people that I was working with sucked. Either they were lazy or did not know what they were doing. The manager was also lazy. I got trained to be a hospital service technician 2 on November but did not get the title. My manager said to wait until June.The pay also was not good. Been there for a year and new employees got the same pay as me or more than me. That's when I left.
Pros
Easy and simple
Cons
Everything else

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Universal Hospital Services, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score

3.1Personal Development

3.4Career Opportunities

2.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight