Universal Hospital Services, Inc. Employee Review

View all Universal Hospital Services, Inc. reviews

unhappy moments dealing with grieving family members
Hospital Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  14 E. Stow Rd Marlton, NJ 08053January 28, 2014
Every day is a challenge, my job is to help and support people who have lost someone of their loved one is gravely ill. It takes compasion and understanding in order to assist someone in this critical time. Patience is something I have developed over the years and it has allowed me to be more helpful to someone else in their time of need.
Time management is also something that I had to developed. I like to have everything done almost at once, but I have learned how to prioritize my task and take care of the most important first and delegate all other issues accordingly.
Pros
bonuses, free lunches/ stationary from reps, good feeling of making a difference for someone.
Cons
work in all kinds of weather and holidays, hospital are always open

Other Universal Hospital Services, Inc. Employee Reviews

Repair
Patient Handling Technician (Current Employee) –  Bridgeville, PAApril 24, 2018
Repairs/maintenance on medical equipment and hospital beds service equipment at hospital/medical facilities - travel radius of 150 miles - customer/patient contact.
Account Executive at UHS
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 17, 2018
I really enjoyed working at UHS and it is a very valuable company who serves their customers well. I will always recommend this company if anyone asks.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Universal Hospital Services, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score

3.1Personal Development

3.4Career Opportunities

2.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight