Universal Primary Care Careers and Employment
You’re seeing all 10 jobs at Universal Primary Care because we can’t find any available jobs at Universal Primary Care close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 67 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at Universal Primary Care have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
I have worked at this company for more than 20 years. I feel it is a secure place to work. There have been many changes including EMR upgrades and system changes as well as management. My employer has been very supportive and suggestions for improvement within and outside my job.
The patients were friendly, so were most the staff. They do not give proper training, and the office manager acts like your an inconvenience when asking questions.
Great management and adequate support staff for providers. Limited benefits but liberal policies regarding leave for family or health concerns. Integrated, culturally diverse environment.
Very generous benefits and great staff. Very community focused and overall wants the best for its’ patients. Organized and management is helpful. 7/10.
Family is very important to UPC with staff and patients. For the most part UPC was a good place to work, the pay in my department could be better.
They have a great PTO program and are very leniant and flexible if time off is needed.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 6 questions about working at Universal Primary Care. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Universal Primary Care employees.
Insights from 11 Indeed users who have interviewed with Universal Primary Care within the last 5 years.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- Universal Primary Care